|Model||Cruz Del Sur|
|Locatie||Brooklyn, New York, New York, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||9.75 m|
|Max diepgang||1.8 m|
|Motor merk||Sole' Diesel|
|Motor model||3 Cylinder|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||50 gelling|
Stock #103513 -
If you are in the market for a sloop, look no further than this 1984 Argonautica Cruz Del Sur, just reduced to $8,600 (offers encouraged).
This vessel is located in Brooklyn, New York, New York and is in need of lots of work. She is also equipped with a Sole' Diesel engine that has 981 hours.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
Reason for selling is the owners are retired and live 3 hours from the boat. must sell..
POP Yachts is a 5-star dealership, consistently given the highest ratings in customer service. POP Yachts sells more than 1,700 boats/year, through word of mouth, customer referrals and good customer service. Contact POP Yachts today, describe the perfect boat for you or your family, and you'll see why they are considered the best.
We have several active listings for Hunter, Pearson, Allmand, and Fuji. If you're in the New York City, Queens, Manhattan, or The Bronx areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
This 32' sloop, Busca Vientos requires work. She has been enduring the northeastern weather conditions. The Sellers live out of state and are not able to use the boat. They realize it's time to put her up for sale. We hope someone will take ownership and bring her back to her original charm. The builder of the boat is the Spanish company, Argonautica and the Model is Cruz Del Sur.
- VHF Antenna
- VDO Instrument Group: Depth, Knots, AWI, Wind, Speed Plastimo Compass Micrologic Loran Antenna Autohelm 3000 Horizon Triton VHF RAdio Voyager Loran NAV
- Steel Bow Pulpit - Pedestal Steering Propellers: 15 x 17 2 Blade Bronze Struts/bearings: Bronze Cutless
- Bilge Pump-manual
- Cooling System
- Bow Pulpit
- Exhaust System: Wet fiberglass muffler and fabric reinforced exhaust hose Cooling System: Raw water cooled through heat exchanger, external bronze strainer, fabric reinforced hose, stainless steel clamps, bronze seacock
- Rudder (Fiberglass)
- Holding Tanks
- Bilge Pumps: 12VDC Rule 400gph Whale hand operated diaphragm pump Bilge Holding Tank
- Water Tanks
- 110v AC Outlets
- 12 V DC Outlets
- Battery Switch (3 Master Switches)
- Circuit Breaker (Circuit Breaker Box)
- Wiring Systems
- Charger/Converter: Bowmar 15A Shore Line Connection / Circuit Breaker: Hubbel Weathertight inlet Marine type wiring, bundled/secured with plastic ties
- Gauges: Engine, Tach, Volts, Water Temp, Oil Pressure, Warning Lights Cable Engine Controls
- Berth (V Berth)
- Cabin Lighting
- Electric Hot Plate
- Flooring (Wood Veneer)
- Propane Tanks
- Stove (Corbero 3 Burner Propane In Gimbal Mount)
- Refrigeration: Cold Plate Potable Water System: 12V Pressure / 50 Gallon Tank Propane Gas: 10# Aluminum Tank in separate vented locker. Shutoff and pressure regulator at tank Solenoid shutoff operated from galley. LPG hose from tank to galley.
- Manual Toilet, plumbed to bronze sea valves, vinyl hose, stainles steel clmaps Plastic sink, vinyl hose to bronze sea valves 15 Gallons Pressurized Water for sinks and shower Water Heater
- Hot Water System
- Pressurized Water System
- Wiring in place for 2 Audio Speakers (cassette tapes)
- Engine Cooling
- Boarding Ladder
- Bow Rail
- Sheet Winches: 2 Barbarosa Halyard Winches: 2 Barbarosa #15, Lewmar #8 on mast Roller furl Headstay, Aluminum Genoa tracks and cars
- Masts: Anodized Aluminum, Steps on stainless steel deck plat Booms: Anodized aluminum, Stainles steel goosenck Standing Rigging 9/32" 1x19 stainless steel wire w/swagged ends Turnbuckles/Toggles: 1/2" stainless Chain Plates: 1/5" x 3/16" stainless steel flatbars
- Mooring Arrangement: 2 open chocks forward, midship and aft, (2) 10" 2 bolt aluminum cleats forward.
- Bilge Pump
- Bilge Pumps: 12 VDC Rule 400 gph Anchor
- Main (2)
- 2 Mainsails and 1 Mainsail Cover
- Other Sails (Jib)
- Sheet Roller Cars
- Running Rigging
- Standing Rigging
- Turnbuckles and Toggles