|Locatie||Cobb Island, Maryland, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||12.19 m|
|Max diepgang||1.52 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||16.76 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||170 gelling|
Stock #149436 -
If you are in the market for a sloop, look no further than this 1983 Endeavour 40, just reduced to $74,800 (offers encouraged).
This vessel is located in Cobb Island, Maryland and is in great condition. She is also equipped with a Perkins engine.
This listing has now been on the market a couple months. Please submit any and all offers today!
Reason for selling is moving to an rv (land yacht)
60-day Sea Tow Membership* comes standard with your boat purchase from POP Yachts! Sea Tow Membership includes: FREE boat towing, fuel drops, jump starts, prop disentanglements and covered ungroundings and more. *60-day membership is only valid for boats in good working order at the time of purchase and only for the boat purchased. Already a member? We'll extend your membership by 60 days.
POP Yachts is a 5-star dealership, consistently given the highest ratings in customer service. POP Yachts sells more than 1,700 boats/year, through word of mouth, customer referrals and good customer service. Contact POP Yachts today, describe the perfect boat for you or your family, and you'll see why they are considered the best.
We have several active listings for Hunter, Irwin Yachts, Morgan, and Bruce Roberts. If you're in the Washington, Richmond, Arlington, or Alexandria areas, please fill out the form on this page and I'll get back with you today about any other options we have locally that may meet your needs.
The overall condition of this sailboat is in terrific shape. The owners are very meticulous and you can tell instantly when boarding this beauty the tender care that has been delivered and maintained over the years. According to the owner, there isn't anything that requires immediate attention and the owner is a very gifted individual that he has handled all upgrades and repairs along with the day to day regular maintenance. All areas are in great shape to include the engine house, all electrical and mechanical functions. This sailboat has so many additional features that it needs to be visited and toured to truly appreciate its overall design and functionality.
- Autopilot (Raytheon ST5000 Plus)
- Compass (Raytheon/fluxgate)
- Depth Instrument In Dash
- GPS (Raytheon RC320)
- Chartplotter (Raytheon RC320 Gps/with Seatalk)
- I-phone AUX Plug-in
- Wind Instrument (Air-x)
- Four Solar Panels (28-amp Output)
- AIS System
- Arch (4)
- Cruise Assist
- Depth Gauge In Dash
- Radio Antenna
- Standard Horizon GX2100 (VHS)
- Raytheon RL70C Plus Radar (With Chart Repeater)
- Four solar panels (arch) mounted on stern 28-Amp output (installation 2009) Air-X wind generator & controller - new 2009 Air-X wind to water generator adaptor new in 2009
- All new in 2012: Tachometer, volt-meter, kill switch, ignition switch oil pressure/ overheat alarm. Lewmar H3 anchor windlass switch remote control in the cockpit. Remote control for autopilot-2006
- Manuals for all electronics are in included.
- Bilge Pump (2)
- Battery Charger (Xantrex)
- Battery Switch
- CD Player
- Circuit Breaker Panel (AC Power)
- Cockpit Lighting (Spreader)
- Engine Kill Switch
- Night Lighting
- Ship Power Hook Up
- Shore Power Cord (130 Amp)
- Electrical Panel (Westerbeke)
- Fuel Gauge
- Shore Power
- Water Temp Gauge
- AC Electric Panel
- Inverter (Xantrex)
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Water Heater (6 Gallon)
- Wired For Electronics
- All Water Pumps replaced - 2013 Hurth Transmission replaced - 2013 Solar Panel controller - 2010 Starter battery replaced - 2017 Anchor windlass battery replaced - 2017
- 2 Racor 500FG diesel fuel filters Westerbeke 7kW AC generator Automatic bilge pump with secondary electric pump Freshwater pump Shower sump pump
- Belamr 100-amp alternator with dual belt and Heart external regulator Three (3) charging isolation relays. Miscellanious spare parts and gaskets will convey for the Perkins (engine) & Westerbeke (generator)
- 110v AC Outlets
- A/C + Heat
- Aft Stateroom
- Cabin Lighting
- Dinette (Custom Bulkhead--mounted Fold Down)
- Fridge/freezer (Frigaboat)
- Port Holes
- Sky Light
- Stove / Oven (Hillerange 3 Burners)
- Table (Custom Made)
- Custom Removable Cover (Stovetop)
- Stove oven was converted from electric to propane gas. Frigaboat refrigerator/freezer 12 volts with keel cooler new in 2009 to include extra insulation around refrigeration in 2009. Interior of Refrigerator was modified by the owner to include removable shelves & circulation fan.
- Propane shut-off control panel. Pressurized hot/cold water with cold water back-up foot pump with filter. Service for 4 melamine dishes and glasses.
- Extra material/fabric will convey for all cushions. The owner customized the dinette table, dining area, to where is a fold down to open the area and make more accessible for moving about very spacious. Solar Panels were installed on the stern and according to the owner it saves battery use consider
- Custom bulkhead- mounted fold down dining table with hinged leaf in its own storage cabinet-very uniques and huge space saver. New Jabsco toilets in both forward and aft heads. Pressurized hot/cold water in both heads. Custom shelving the aft cabin.
- New headliner in main cabin and aft cabin 2009. Privacy curtains for ports and privacy inserts for overhead hatches new in 2014. Screens for hatches & ports
- Cockpit cushions Deck painted with new non-skid - 2017 Sunbrella bimini on stainless teel frame over cock pit. Sunbrella dodger Sunbrella boom/main cover - 2014 Sunbrella covers for all hatches, winches, teak guardrails, wheel/pedestal and life raft - 2014 New lifelines - 2009
- Toilet Manual Flush (2)
- Stored Inside
- Yacht Certification
- Bottom Paint
- Owner will sand and paint bottom after ratified contract.
- The owner replaced the entire deck on his own with fiberglass. Includes two companionway weatherboards- on wood and one Lexan. Includes a 17x16 3-blade propeller.
- Anchor (2)
- Anchor Rode
- Cleats ((2) Midships)
- Cockpit Seating
- Cockpit Table (Teak)
- Davits (Custom)
- Deck Rail
- Ladder (Boarding (stern))
- Raw Water Washdown (Bow)
- Rod Holders ((2) Stainless Steel)
- Rub Rails (Teak-port&starboard(hull))
- Steering Wheel
- Windlass (2)
- Padeyes For Dinghy (Ondeck Froward Storage)
- Propane Locker (5-gallon Fiberglass)
- ABI Stainless Steel Ports (16)
- Anchor 1: 35# Danforth on launching davit with 200' of 3/8 chain and 200' of 3/4 rode Anchor 2: 35# CQR with 10' of 3/8 chain and 200' of 3/4 rode
- Windlass anchors on the bow, (1) Horizontal Lewmar H3 with capstan and 3/8" chain gypsy + 5/16" in spare parts. Up and Down foot control pedal on the bow. (2) Vertical Lewmar H3 with capstan and 3/8" chain gypsy + 5/16" gypsy in spare parts.
- Forward deck locker modified to facilitate installation of Lewmar H3 windlass. Anchor washdown / on-deck shower in the forward deck locker.
- Extended bow spirit of stainless steel and teak. Teak seat mounted on bow spirit. Extended pulpit rail over bow spirit(extra pulpiy=t comes with the sailboat.
- Boarding Ladder
- Bow Pulpit
- Bow Rail
- Bow Shower
- Cockpit Sink
- Compartment Storage
- Whale manual bilge pump Two (2) telescoping boat hooks Outboard motor(for dinghy) mount on stern. Bosuns chair
- Electric Winch
- Fender Holders
- Genoa W/pole
- Alarm (3)
- Gas Detector
- Grab Rails
- Life Jackets (4)
- Liferaft (Dunlap (6 Person))
- Owners Manual
- Air Horn
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguishers (3)
- Variuos dock lines & fenders. Two AC/ Heatpumps.
- Dock Lines
- Life Sling (1)
- Sump Pump
- Throwable PFD (2)
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker (With Sock)
- Main Sail
- Self-tailing Winches (2)
- Winches (Electric)
- Stronmsail with rigging and installed padeye on the deck. Self tailing winch for main boom sheet.
- Roller Furling System
- Whisker Pole
- Winches (Lewmar)
- Boom Vang
- Furler (Schaeffer Boom 2004)
- Spinnaker Pole (Asymetrical/sock/toerail Tracks)
- All rigging is new in 2009. A radar antenna on the mast on gravity pivot. All sail control leads to the cockpit. North mainsail new in 2004
- Sobstad 120% jib new in 2000 Spreader lights SSB/HAM radio antenna with insulators on the backstay Hood roller furling system for jib Kicker on boom with brake clutch