|Locatie||St Simons Island, Georgia, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||11.89 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||8.38 m|
|Lengte op deck||9.75 m|
|Max diepgang||1.52 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||15.54 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 61 gelling|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||2 x 100 gelling|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 30 gelling|
Recent Price Drop on this One-of-a-Kind Custom Westsail 32
This is a beautiful example of a renowned, reputable and rugged blue water cruiser that pioneered cruising in the early days. She is a custom built, one owner boat and benefits from constant upgrades, tweaks and modifications. The owner of this boat has taken great pride in finishing the boat from the factory back in 1981 and continued to diligently care for her ever since. Over the last 20 years, the sellers have cruised extensively all over the world, with 15 of those years cruising as far north as Norway and as far south as Israel. Often a boat represents and tells a story of their owner- it is clear that the engineer that has owned this vessel is practical, an able seaman and loving owner.
If looking for a Westsail 32, do not purchase until you have seen this boat.
- Very safe a seaworthy galley.
- Adler Barbor refrigeration.
- Stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water + manual foot pump for either fresh or saltwater
- Three burner Force 10 stove with large oven with broiler
- Ample storage for cutlery, pots/pans and dishware.
Hull and Deck
- GRP Side decks.
- Beautifully varnished companionway and teak joinery on-deck.
- Bronze opening port-lights.
- Opening deck hatches
- Dorade vents
- Ideal electric windlass.
- Super MAX 45lbs CQR anchor with 200 feet of 5/16" ACCO chain + 150' 3/4" Nylon rode -At Bow
- CQR Secondary 45lbs with 75ft of 5/16" ACCO chain + 150' of 3/4" Nylon rode - At Bow.
- Danforth Kedge 20lbs
- Fortress 55.
- 100ft of 3/8" proof coil Chain stored in bilge.
- 100 Gallons Fresh Water split between two 50 gallon tanks.
- 61 Gallons Diesel Fuel, split between a 25 and 36 gallon tanks.
- 30 Gallon Holding tank fitted with macerator.
- 6 Gallon Hot Water Tank.
- Perkins 4108. - Extensive overhaul (major rebuild) in 2008.
- PYI Maxprop - 3 blade
Sails and Rigging
- Cutter rigged
- Fully battened main sail- NEW
- Dutchman Mainsail system.
- Storm Tri Sail
- Storm Jib
- Cruising Spinnaker with sock.
- Profurl Headstay furler
- Harken Staysail furler.
- Dutchman Boom Brake.
- Mast Steps.
- Backstay insulator - ready for SSB.
- Standing rigging periodically replaced and inspected.
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter
- Raymarine Radar on gimbled radar pole.
- Raymarine ST4000 Tiller Pilot
- Class B AIS - CSB 200
- C.A.R.D -Collision. Avoidance. Radar. Detector. This is a low current draw radar receiver.
- Furuno GPS GP-32
- Furuno Weather data receiver 518khz
- Standard Horizon VHF GX5-55005
- Automatic SSB Antennae Tuner SGC 220
- ICOM Marine Handheld FM Radio
- Stereo/CD Player with speakers in cabin.
- Monitor Wind Vane steering system with three wind vanes
- BBQ on deck, plumbed to ships propane system.
- Sea anchor.
- Rule 3700 bilge pump
- 2 Whale gusher manual Bilge pumps.
- Engine driven bilge pump.
- 4 Hella fans.
- Katadyn 35 Watermaker.
- 5 Person Zodiac dinghy and 15hp Johnson outboard
- All LED lights in Cabin and atop Masthead
- Plastimo 6-man Life Raft
- Silent Wind 500watt wind generator with regaulator.
- Solar 100w x 2 panel (New 2014) Mounted on articulating bracket with MPPT controller/regulator
- 4 x 12v fans
- Water Heater 110v and Engine Loop - NEW 2012
- Battery Charger with 1kw Inverter
- 4 x Lifeline Group 31 House batteries.
- Engine Start battery.
- Battery monitor.
- Transformer for 220v.
- Katadyn 35 Watermaker
- Computer box at Nav Station
- As you descend the companionway the sit down nav station and chart table is found to starboard. The chart table is large and suitable for off -shore, navigation. You have all of the required information to hand and ample room to chart your coarse at the forward facing chart table.
- Aft of the chart table are the majority of the ships electronic and electrical systems-Access to systems is very easy and practical.
- Opposite the chart table (to Port) is the galley. There are plenty of places to stow everything required for a long passage. The storage is organized in a very ergonomic and methodical way, this ensures that cooking underway, even in a lumpy sea is very safe and easy.
- The Saloon is full of character and and epitomizes the vessel. Its traditional and rich wood finish is a pleasure to spend time in. The saloon also serves as the living quarters aboard the vessel. Both sides of the boat can be setup to offer safe and comfortable sea-berths, including two extending berths below that form two additional full size sea berths for more crew, meaning you have a total of 4 single berths. This is such a clever use of space, the utilitarian layout is very flexible and offers unique functionality aboard this boat.
- The clever use of the saloon allows the forward cabin to have a sit down work bench, several lockers and large storage bins. One of the greatest things about the Westsail 32 his her ability to carry a load (always required when long distance cruising). With this layout and storage capacity no sailor will have to compromise on provisions or equipment during a long trip.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.