|Locatie||Beaufort, North Carolina, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||9.07 m|
Currently en-route Atlantic ICW trip from Annapolis to the Keys, S2 9.2C “Bay Retriever” is available for sale. Full-featured center-cockpit cruiser with aft master berth, dedicated head and galley. Years of racing ensure her rig, rigging, and sailplan are fully capable of making +7kn in a decent breeze. Her live-aboard owner and adventurous spirit make her an explorer’s chariot.
- Loads of food stowage available. Departure provisioning often includes over $400 of food stowed in galley and beneath settee.
- Dual-voltage (12VDC / 110AC), 32-qt (30L) fridge operates as fridge, freezer, or both.
- Pressurized potable water sink.
- Two (2) 5-gal water bottles with rechargeable 12V pump stowed below range.
- Recessed range pit for 110V electric burner or propane camp stove.
- Camp stove fuel stowage below range.
- Full breadth dual sliding door cabinet stowage for dry goods.
- Aft full-breadth master berth.
- Three-door hanging locker.
- Plenty of natural light and ventilation through four (4) portholes and large deck hatch.
- Large bulkhead mirror for dressing and night stand.
- Toys, SCUBA gear, camping gear, spares, and tools all stowed below master bunk in aft cabin with room to spare.
Main Cabin / Salon / Forward Berth
- Stbd settee 6-ft with leecloth.
- Port settee 5-ft.
- King post mounted swivel table with dual wings and integrated cupholders.
- +6-ft double vee-berth.
- Traditional S2 hull cladding professionally replaced and in good, clean condition.
- Portable AC and space heater (both included) maintain cabin temperatures.
- In summer, boom tent (not included) reduces cabin temps approximately 10-degF.
- Yanmar SB12 diesel, serviced August 2021:
- cleaned entire fuel system, drained and clean fuel tank
- Pedestal wheel steering.
- Engine controls within easy reach of wheel.
- Two bladed folding prop.
- Clean engine room, painted and maintained.
- Deep bilge with automatic bilge pump.
- Raymarine EV-100 Autopilot System
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70s Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-100 Actuator Control Unit
- Wheel Drive
- Raymarine i70 Instrument Displays w/ wind and boatspeed
- Raymarine eS Series Multifunction Display
- integrated autopilot, AIS, and GPS chartplotter
- VHF w/ AIS
Sails / Rig
- Double reef main, clean, no tears
- 150% furling genoa with UV cover, clean, no tears
- 135% furling racing jib, clean, no tears (to be confirmed)
- 90% racing blade jib, clean, no tears (to be confirmed)
- Spinnaker w/ spinpole, worn but functional (stowed on deck)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.