|Locatie||Miami, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||12.19 m|
|Max diepgang||2.67 m|
|Min. diepgang||1.37 m|
|Verdrijving (Droge lading)||20000 pond|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Ontwerper||William H Tripp Jr.|
Designed by William H Tripp Jr. in 1959, the Bermuda 40 was Hinckley's first fiberglass boat. There were 203 B40's built between 1959 and 1991, with Barbra R being the 164th to come out of the Hinckley yard.
The B40 established Hinckley as a premier North American yacht builder with exceptional quality, beautiful lines and woodwork.
Barbara R exemplifies how beautiful the B40 is and what a professionally restored and maintained yacht should look like.
She has been beautifully restored and is currently ready to sail. With just 57 hours on the new Yanmar engine, electrical system replaced, interior woodwork refinished with a satin finish, the boat is absolutely beautiful and functional with every system updated.
Sleeps 6, owners and guests in 2 staterooms
If you are looking for a classic sailboat, you must schedule a showing on Barbara R. She is absolutely beautiful.
- New Yanmar 53hp engine installed 2015 (currently 37 hrs)
- New Refrigeration 2015
- New 16.5K AC/Heat with outlets in main and forward cabins 2015
- New Hot water heater 2015
- New Harken MKIII roller furling 2015
- New electrical wiring 2015
- New Standing and running rigging 2015
- New house and start batteries 2015
- Galley countertop replaced 2015
- Galley SS sink and faucet replaced 2015
- New (2) propane tanks 2015
- New navigational lights 2015
- Head completely refurbished with new sink, faucet, shower and new Corian countertop 2016
- New Jabsco toilet 2015
- Teak and holly 3/4 in. floor completely refinished
- All winches serviced 2016
- New Bimini Sunbrella and sail covers 2016
- All new cabin cushion replaced in 2016.
- All new cockpit cushions replaces 2016
- All original Hinckley Swivelier lights removed and re-powder coated like new, 2016
- New centerboard electric motor 2016
SPECS Keel: Centerboard DIMENSIONS LOA: 40 ft 0 inMinimum Draft: 4 ft 6 inMaximum Draft: 8 ft 9 inDisplacement: 20000 lbsBallast: 6500 lbsENGINE Total Power: 53 HPEngine 1:Engine Brand: YanmarYear Built: 2014Engine Model: BJH5Engine Type: InboardEngine/Fuel Type: DieselPropeller: 3 blade propellerCruising Speed: 6 knotsMaximum Speed: 7 knotsTANKS Fresh Water Tanks: 3 Stainless steel (110 Gallons)Fuel Tanks: 1 (48 Gallons)Holding Tanks: 1 (18 Gallons)ACCOMMODATIONS She sleeps 6 Number of twin berths: 2Number of double berths: 2Master stateroom:2 Number of cabins: 2Number of heads: 1ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT Garmin Color GPS echoMap Chartplotter at helm (2016)VHF - Standard Horizon QuestRadio - • Sanyo 110-volt AM/FM CD - with speakersCompass - • Ritchie Globemaster compass - helm pedestalHULL AND DECK
- Electric windlass
- Oyster WhiteTopsides
- Cloud Gray nonskid molded in
- White Boottop
- Gold "Hinckley" Cove Stripe
- Red Bottom
- Recently completed Teak-varnished exterior wood.
CONSTRUCTION Solid fiberglass hull, reinforced with additional laminations in all stress areas. Deck is set in a 6’ flange which is molded into the hull, fiberglass and bolted to form a permanent hull/deck joint.Nonskid pattern is molded into the deck.
- External lead keel is fastened with stainless steel bolts
- Bronze centerboard with electric motor operated from helm
- Solid teak guard rail runs full-length just below sheer to protect topsides from pilings.
- Propane tanks are new 2015 installed in lazarette locker (sealed and drained overboard)
- New toerail, taffrail and rubrail built, fresh varnish 2016
COCKPIT A large comfortable cockpit incorporates seating all the way around with new teak and varnished coamings designed at a height and angle for optimal back support when seated. Cockpit features include:
- Bimimni Sunbrella (2016)
- White Cockpit closed-cell cockpit cushions with Hinckley gold pen stripe, plus extra matching backrests
- Edson pedestal wheel steering with integrated engine gear and throttle controls and binnacle mounted compass
- Stainless steel 40” wheel
- Hinckley folding varnished teak cockpit table mounted on pedestal
- New varnished teak cockpit coaming has built-in winch pockets.
- Watertight locking, opening seats offer locker storage.
- Cockpit floodlight
- Electric motor control for centerboard with 8 position gauge mounted to port of helm
- Engine gauges behind plexiglass cover mounted in recess at forward end of cockpit with good visibility from helm.
- Sleeps 6, owners and guests in 2 staterooms.
- Seat cushions are new 2016, covered in Teal fabric
- Storage below starboard and port seats
- Bookshelf to port and starboard side
- New 2015 Mermaid 16.5k BTU AC/heat with outlets in main and forward cabins
- Forward door access to storage chain locker in forepeak
- Hanging locker to starboard
- Large Hinckley overhead hatch provides great ventilation (hinges can open either forward or aft) and natural light
- Fixed port lights in varnished mahogany cabin liner provide additional light.
- Storage for companionway hatch screens above berth
- Two (2) large Hinckley 2-way hatches
- Large V-berth forward, sleeps 2 on 6 inch mattress.
- V-berth has seat between.
- There is drop front and drawer storage under the berths.
- Bookshelf outboard over berth - port and starboard.
- Large hanging locker to starboard.
- 4-drawer Bureau with full shelf to port with additional storage access behind drawers.
- (2) reading lights
- AC/heating vent
- Large Hinckley overhead hatch with screen provides great ventilation (hinges can open either forward or aft) and natural light
- Overhead dorade provides continuous ventilation
- Opening port with screen for additional light and ventilation
MAIN CABIN Full-width salon is extremely comfortable and offers plenty of room for entertaining. There is shelving above both berth areas, with plenty of lighting. There are 2 hanging lockers and more storage to port. The main salon has a center line drop leaf table, plus optional extension hinged drop leaf to accommodate and feed a crowd of 9 if needed. The salon also has upper and lower berths port and starboard sides that sleeps 4. The port side galley with new counter tops, and a Ship Mate propane 3 burner stove with oven. Aft starboard is a new 2015 refrigeration unit and a double stainless sink. Main salon cushions are new in 2016.
- Varnished large mahogany dinette table with 2 folding leafs
- 4 white finished Swivelier reading lights at either end of the cabin
- Large Hinckley overhead hatch with removable screen provides additional natural light and ventilation
- Dorade vent forward allows fresh air even when hatches are closed
- Forward of the seating to starboard is a large bureau with shelf and a locker with louvered doors above
- Portside bulkhead mounted with Chelsea barometer
- The head is finished with a Corian countertop (2016)
- Kohl satin Stainless Steel sink with new faucet and shower fixtures (2016)
- Hot and cold pressure water by Isotemp hot water heater (2015)
- Telephone-style shower
- Jabsco head with Y-valve to an 18-gallon holding tank or overboard discharge facility.
- Storage in lockers outboard of counter and below sink.
- Teak medicine cabinet
- Stainless steel towel bar/grab
- Overhead dorade provides continuous ventilation
- Opening brass port with screen for additional light and ventilation
- Double stainless steel sink, single lever stainless faucet with pull out sprayer (2015)
- New 2015 Isotemp hot water tank is 12-gallon stainless steel.
- New 2015 Isotherm 12v Refrigeration (2015)
- Gimbaled Shipmate 3-burner propane stove with oven
- Cover for stove creates additional counter space
- Varnished Mahogany glass holder
- Storage outboard and aft behind sliding freshly varnished mahogany louvered doors
- New Standing rigging 2015
- New running rigging 2015
- New Harken MKlV roller reefing headstay system 2015
- Spinnaker (MPS) halyard
- Full spinnaker gear with pole carried on mast.
- Single line reefing system led aft to cockpit.
- Main sail – North, (2008) fully battened Main setup for lazy jacks and sail cover
- 150% Genoa – North, roller furling (2008)
- Gennaker - with snuffer
- 2 Spinnakers
- Mizzen sail
- New sail cover for main and mizzen
- (2) Barient #28 STS with 2 speed electric motor drive primary cockpit winches
- (2) Barient #24 STS secondary cockpit winches
- Main mast - (2) for halyards
- Mizzen mast winche for halyards
- Main sheet winch on cabin top
ELECTRICAL Separate 12-volt Systems:
- Engine start: 100-amp battery (2016) with 80-amp engine alternator for charging.
- House accessories: AGM batteries (2016) with 105-amp engine alternator for charging.
- Master shut-off switches.
- Shore power 110-volt system - with shore power inlet, shore cord and adapters. Shore power converter
- Electrical, electronics and masts are grounded to the keel
- 110-volt system: Shore power system (1) 30 amp connector for house demands
- Sentry 40-amp converter with one 110-volt outlet
- 50 ft 30-amp cord with 30-amp to 15-amp adaptor
- House batteries are 375 amp/hrs
- Battery parallel switch for emergency engine start
- Battery switches for starting, ship system, lighting, windlass and centerboard
- 12-volt breaker panel with breakers and DC volt and DC amp gauges.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT Ground tackle Equipment:
- 45# CQR anchor – mounted on stainless steel bow roller.
- Danforth 22# anchor - stored on deck via teak chocks if desired.
- Anchor chain and rode
- Extra 200’ anchor chain & rode
- Oversized Ideal windlass with chain/rode
- 200’ x 5/8” braided nylon rode
- Fresh water deck wash
- (4) Fenders 8” x 20” with lines
- (6) Docking lines - 40’x 1/2” braided nylon with 36” spliced loop
- Horseshoe lifering with stainless steel brackets - white
- (3) 21/2# dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Achilles L-4 4 person tender with Mercury 5hp ob
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.