|Model||MK IV Centre Cockpit|
|Locatie||Iroquois, Ontario, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||12.5 m|
|Max diepgang||2.13 m|
|Min. diepgang||1.22 m|
|Verdrijving (Droge lading)||20000 pond|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 55 gelling (Aluminium)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||4 x 150 gelling|
This well equipped vessel was originally built for the charter trade in the south, intended for use by 1 or 2 couples; sleeps 4 in private berths.
Vessel has been refurbished inside and out from stem to stern since 2002. On the hard for 4 years during that time. Many items replaced in recent years include bow-sprit, ground tackle, ports, hatches, winches, windlass, chain-plates, life lines, stanchion bases, solar panels, electric panels and distribution, fresh water and sewage tanks, bilge pumps, hoses, cockpit enclosure, cushions, instruments, refrigeration, interior cabinetry & woodwork. The hull was sandblasted below the waterline in spring of 2015, re-coated with barrier and anti-fouling paint.
- 1976 Irwin37 Mk IV, Ctr. Cockpit Sloop
- Name: REFLECTIONS, License: 1OE13431, Hull # XYM372030476
- Hull: Fiberglass, white with green, black, & gray accents, LOD: 37', LOA with bow sprit 41', Beam: 11'6"
- Keel: Full, with retractable swing keel; Draft: 4' with Board up, 7' with Board down
- Displacement: 20,000 Lbs.
Sails & Rigging
- Rigging: Mast is deck stepped, on SS compression post; Boom, and Whisker pole, 6 shrouds
- Sails: Main, Fully Battened (2000); Main (original), Genoa with UV strip (2000), Genaker in sock.
- Vang, 2 reefs, Swing keel halyard & Topping lift ALL brought to cockpit.
- Profurl Furler, sheeted Traveler, Double Main Sheet Block, 2 x Lewmar 50ST Primary winches, 3 x Lewmar 8 standard winches (2 at Mast, 1 at Cabin top.
- Cabin Layout: Fore & Aft Berths with on-suite washrooms; Galley; Main Cabin with 2 settees and 2 leaf Fold-away Dining Table, Oak floor; 2 hanging lockers.
- Cabin Hatches & Ports: 10 opening ports, Hatches for Main Cabin (2), Fwd Cabin (1), Aft Cabin (1), Fwd. Washroom (1)
- Galley: 3 burner Propane Stove with Oven, gimbaled; Dual voltage Refrigerator; Dual voltage top load Freezer; 3 cabinets 2 shelves, counter-space
- 120Vac 30A shore power receptacle, 2 x 50' twist-lock Shore power Cables, 1 x Trist-lock to U-plug adapter.
- 6 x 12Vdc Deep Cycle batteries in Battery box; 1 x 12Vdc Starter Battery; Battery load Selector switch, Off, 1, 2, Both; Battery isolator.
- Xantrex TC4102 Smart Battery Charger, 40A, 2 Isolated outputs, 2 in use.
- Shore & House Power Breaker panel, for AC (9 circuits) and DC (23 circuits) distribution; associated Main breakers and gauges, Interlock breaker for onboard AC Generator (not equipped)
- 12Vdc Solar Panels, 3 x 100W, 1 x 30W; in 2 arrays 200W and/or 130W selectable with 2 charge controllers.
- 1 x 12Vdc 20A wind generator with Charge controller.
- Wind/Solar Selector Panel with gauges
- Xantrex 1500W Inverter,
- JVC Micro Stereo, 120Vac/12Vdc, CD, AM/FM, Tape, Aux.
- Nav. Instruments: Raytheon ST40 Knot/Depth Bi-data; Raytheon ST40 Wind- Direction & Speed
- Garmin 75 GPS
- Autohelm 4000
- Raytheon 45 VHF Radio
- 3 x 12Vdc fans (Fwd, Aft & Main Cabin)
- Bracket & outlet for (tablet/chart plotter - not included) originally for Garmin 75 GPS
- Cabin lighting throughout
- Spreader lights
- Nav. lights
- 1 x 35 lb Delta anchor with 120' of BBB galvanized 3/8" chain & 80' of 3/4" braded nylon rode
- 1 x 25 lb CQR anchor with 64' of BBB galvanized 3/8" chain & 140' of 3/4" braded nylon rode
Both mounted on bowsprit rollers.
- Windlass Lofrans/Royal - manual
- 1 x Danforth anchor with 50' of 5/16" chain & 70' of 5/8" nylon rode (stern anchor or kedging use)
- Steel Cradle
- Full Cockpit enclosure, green canvas with plastic and screens
- Cockpit cushions
- Folding Cockpit Table
- Life Jackets/cushions ~ 8
- Dock lines, extra lines
- 2 x boat hooks
- 8 x fenders 21"L x 30"D with green canvas covers (sunbrella), 2 x 30"L x 38"D fenders, 1 boarding step.
- Swim Ladder on transom
- Propane BBQ - Force10
- SS Fishing rod holders
- OB bracket
- Overboard Rescue pack
- 120Vac Submersible pump with 50' water hose
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.