|Locatie||Marblehead, Massachusetts, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||10.87 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||7.62 m|
|Max diepgang||1.62 m|
|Verdrijving (Volle belasting)||15000 pond|
|Totaal zeilopervlak||597 ft²|
|Cabin stahoogte||1.88 m|
|Motor model||MD 104|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Bouwer||Cheoy Lee Shipyard|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 40 gelling (Aluminium)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||2 x 80 gelling (Plastic)|
The Cheoy Lee Luders 36 combines the great talents of outstanding Naval Architects, A.E. Bill Luders and one of the world's leading builders, The Cheoy Lee Shipyard of Hong Kong, and the result is an exceptional sailing yacht. Cheoy Lee is one of the best known and most diversified shipbuilders in the world. This is a nice example of the Luders designed, Cheoy Lee built cruising ketch. 'Odalisque' is a beautiful classic, a pleasure to sail, and a delight to own.
Interior accommodations include a V-Berth forward with hanging lockers to starboard and a head with shower to port. A main salon with a convertible dinette to port and pilot berths to starboard will accommodate four people. The galley is aft at the foot of the accommodation ladder. All interior cushions recovered in Sunbrella 2012.
- Teak interior woodwork
- Pilot berth and extension berth in main cabin
- Dinette converts to double berth
- Enclosed head with sink and shower with hot and cold pressure water Marine toilet.
- Stainless steel galley sink with hot & cold pressure water (Hot Water Heater 2018)
- Gimballed alcohol three-burner stove and oven
- Large well-insulated ice box
- VHF radio
- Depth Sounder
2-batteries with switch.
12v power panel
110v shore power w/cord
Navigation, Spreader and Running lights
Sails, Rigging and Canvas
Main and Genoa, with Roller Furling
Dodger (2017) and Mainsail cover (2017)
SS Standing rigging w/ rollers (2015)
Deck and Cockpit
The hull is hand-laid fiberglass mat and woven roving with additional layers at high stress areas. Decks are teak over fiberglass. The trunk cabin sides and roof are fiberglass. Cabin interior is teak and cabin sole is teak and holly. Spar is varnished sitka.
Cockpit features teak seating with varnished teak coaming trim, Wheel steering, engine controls and engine panel.
- Solid fiberglass hull
- Teak over fiberglass decks
- 2 Chrome Dorade vents
- Double hinged teak hatches in main salon and V-berth
Original engine 1975.
- Perkins MD-104 freshwater cooled diesel (40 h.p), (Rebuilt in 2002)
- Total hours: 1070
- 1" Stainless steel shaft with bronze propeller
- Horseshoe buoy
- Life Sling
- Smoke detector
- 3 Fire Extinguisher's
- Auto Bilge Pump
- Radar reflector, bell and horn
- 7' wooded boat hook
Batteries replaced in 2006. Original gelcoat. Most running rigging replaced over the years. .
- Sunbrella Cockpit Cushions
- Wheel steering with emergency teller
- Custom fitted cockpit cushions
- Two separate stainless steel 20 gallon fuel tanks
- 80 gallon fiberglass fresh water tank
- Danforth 5" Constellation compass on binnacle
- 25 lb. Danforth anchor with 150' of nylon rode and 30' of galvanized chain
- Danforth 22S anchor and 22 lb. Delta anchor with nylon rode and chain
- Six Type II PFD's, Lifesling and Horseshoe ring
- Fenders, mooring lines
- Swim ladder
- Propane Grill
- Bosun's Chair
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.