|Locatie||Niantic, Connecticut, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||10.36 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||7.8 m|
|Max diepgang||1.8 m|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||48 gelling|
Reason for selling is "No longer use".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
1974 Dufour 34 Sloop with Volvo Penta Diesel Engine, Clean, 6' 5" Headroom, Fin Keel with Skeg-Hung Rudder
The Dufour 34 located in Niantic, CT is a French-built sailing vessel that does quite a nice job catering to the sailing enthusiast. The original price of this vessel was $250,000.
The two-cabin set-up has the owner's cabin forward and a double cabin on the portside aft. The starboard side aft holds the head and a big cockpit locker. The cabin settees are easily long and wide enough to sleep two bodies. The table, with drop-leafs either side, is set amidships. The owner's cabin in the bow is a nice place to be.
There is a hanging locker, shelving down the hull sides and across the bow area. And there is somewhere to sit, not on the berth, to put your socks on, very important when others are on board. The galley is on the port side and has a double sink and two-burner stove. The navigation area is big and comfortable.
This vessel is ready for you to take you and your family on a weekend voyage across the ocean. This cruiser/racer is ready for your next adventure.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Catalina, Hunter, and Morgan vessels for sale. If you're in the Brookhaven, Providence, Bridgeport, or Springfield areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
According to the seller, all systems operate properly and there are no deficiencies. The sails are all in good serviceable condition. The hull has a good finish and there are no defects or blistering in the hull.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Nav Station (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Wet Locker (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bell (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Coaming Pads (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Helm Wheel (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Wind Generator (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Rudder (Skeg Hung)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Boom (Included)- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Main)- Main Sail (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Genoa)
- Spinnaker- Asymmetrical (Included)