|Locatie||Warwick, Rhode Island, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||13.41 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||11.91 m|
|Max diepgang||1.68 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||16.76 m|
|Motor model||6 Cylinder|
|Aantal max. passagiers||6|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||160 gelling|
Reason for selling is "Not enough use.".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Take a journey or live aboard this classic Gulfstar
This 43 foot 1972 Gulfstar center cockpit Is a beautiful big blue water sloop-rigged vessel ready for ANYTHING! She can be sailed single-handed, and maintains the course well because of the rudder and long keel.
Considerable structural improvements make this a sturdy, solid, and safe vessel comfortable for day trips or multi-night cruises, as well as extended trips while cruising. Large open areas provide uncommon space in the main salon. When produced, fiberglass was used liberally yielding thick hulls and decks. This boat will go anywhere.
This, in addition to modifications of the mast, keel, and the rest of the boat, is a must-see.
Powered by the reliable Ford Lehman 6 cyl 120 hp diesel powerhouse making her a motorsailer for any type of sailing and water adventures.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Morgan, Beneteau, and Hunter vessels for sale. If you're in the Boston, Worcester, Providence, or Cambridge areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This boat has been out of the water on the hard at a boat yard in Warwick for the past six years. A full marine survey and engine compression test would be recommended prior to launching the boat for a water trial.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Dinette (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Aft (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bench Seat (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Helm Wheel (Included)
- Isinglass (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Fuel Tanks (80 Gallons Of Diesel)
- Holding Tanks (30 Gallons)
- Rudder (Included)
- Masthead Light: (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Wind Instrument (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Included)- Dodger (Included)
- Main Sail (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)