|Locatie||Seattle, Washington, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||11.43 m|
|Motor merk||Beta 35|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
Just listed beautiful Hinckley 38 sailing sloop.
The Hinckley 38 is a classic sailing vessel with great sailing ability. Unparalleled build quality and with it's fin keel design and a skeg hug rudder she is a joy to sail and you can venture off shore with confidence.
Traditional interior layout with saloon sea births port & starboard, large galley and forward cabin. She has been repowered and standing rigging has been replaced. This boat shows pride of ownership and is turn key ready for her next owners.
Seller has performed many upgrades and this boat is in exceptional condition.
Please contact us for a showing.
Beautiful satin varnished Philippine mahogany interior with teak and holly sole. Forward cabin has a “V” berth with comfortable cushions and a Lexan hatch for light and ventilation. A hanging locker is to starboard with a bureau, drawers, and storage to port.
Aft to port is the separate head with a new Airhead composting toilet. The Scandvik stainless steel sink plumbing includes a flexible shower head. The shower has a curtain and separate sump pump. To starboard are two hanging/storage lockers.
The main cabin has two upper pilot berths and two lower pull-out settee berths, each with lee cloths and drawers between. A mahogany folding table is hinged to the bulkhead.
Aft from the main cabin is the galley which includes a gimballed three burner stove and oven, refrigerator/freezer, hot/cold pressure water, and alternate foot pump for fresh water. The water heater has a 6 gallon capacity, heated by 110 v. or the engine. Spacious Formica counter tops are trimmed with varnished teak.
- Beautiful interior; complete refit with all new sinks, light fixtures, plumbing, countertops, portlight acrylic, portlight screens, stripped all mahogany/teak and teak/holly sole and refinished with satin varnish (2008/2009). Currently in like new condition.
- Scandvik stainless sinks
- Water filter for galley sink
- Adler-Barbour 12 v. refrigerator/freezer with well insulated box
- Excellent cabin lighting – all LED bulbs
- Chart light (white or red)
- Sunbrella UV resistant cabin curtains on all portlights
- Built-in CD/stereo with speakers
- Custom cotton sheets for forward berth.
- Chelsea Barometer
- Beta Marine B-35 diesel: New as of June 2019, with only 8.7 hours
- Racor primary fuel filter prior to engine filter
- Beta engine instruments installed with new engine
- Dripless shaft seal
- Full stainless steel exhaust system
- BLUE Sea Systems 110 v. panel under companionway
- Multiple 110 v. outlets with GFCI
- House bank batteries: Deka Gel deep cycle batteries – total 408 amp/hrs.
- Starting bank: Group 31 AMG battery
- Xantrex TRUEcharge ™ 40 amp. Charger for house bank
- Xantrex Smart Charge 20 amp. Charger for starting bank
- During previous rebuild in 2008/2009 replaced all wiring to/from batteries and many other areas with properly sized, multi strand tinned Ancor copper wire and fittings, heat shrink at fittings, wires numbered and logged.
- Blue Sea high amp. Breakers on outgoing wiring from battery selectors
- New Blue Seas Systems 12 v. panel and all associated wiring – 2019
- Raymarine ST-60 sailing instruments
- Furuno radar on swing arm in companionway
- Garmin 740s color plotter at helm
- Standard Horizon VHF wired to GPS for long/lat position for DSC distress signal
- Standard Horizon remote MIC at helm
- Alpha Auto Pilot with second controller at helm and remote control
- Weems & Plath night watch clock
- Secondary depth sounder with cockpit and cabin display
Sails & Rigging
- Sutter Main – recut and updated by Port Townsend Sails – 2019
- North 125 Genoa – new UV cover, recut, and updated fittings by Port Townsend Sails – 2019
- All new chain plates – 2018 – Brion Toss Rigging
- New lazy jacks – 2018 – Brion Toss Rigging
- 115 Yankee
- Working Jib
- Storm Jib
- Hood Spinnaker
- Harken MKII furler
- All standing rigging replaced with 316 stainless (2009/2010)
- All halyards are rope
- Primaries, Main sheet, and Main halyard winches recently replaced with Lewmar Ocean Series ST winches
- All lifelines replaced with 316 stainless (2010)
- Mast rewired (2009)
- Stainless bails added for radome and steaming light (2009)
- LED tri-color at masthead
- Ideal V-2Q anchor windlass with chain/rope wildcat; power up/down
- Deck wash pump with filter
- Leather cover for helm wheel
- New Sunbrella dodger -2018 – Port Townsend Canvas
- Portlight acrylic and screens replaced (2009)
- Teak doors for companionway, varnished, with covers
- Sunbrella covers for all exterior teak
- Sunbrella full boat winter cover
- Switlik MD2-H six person raft with dual floor and hard canister with hydrostatic release; includes custom Sunbrella cover. Life raft needs to be recertified.
- Aluminum cabin top mount for Switlik life raft
- EchoMax radar reflector
- High water alert
- Carbon monoxide sensor in cabin
- Two automatic bilge pumps
- Two manual bilge pumps
- Deka GR4D 970CCA 183AH AGM Starting Battery
- Deka Gel GR8D 12V 225AH House Battery
- Remove And Replace Port And Starboard Chainplates - Brion Toss Yacht Riggers- Port Townsend
- Backstay Chainplate Remove And Replacement - Brion Toss Yacht Riggers - Port Townsend
- Repairs To Full Winter Cover - Sea Marine - Port Townsend
- Lazyjacks - Brion Toss Yacht Riggers - Port Townsend
- New Cutless Bearing - Sea Marine
- New Dodger With Grab Rails - Sea Marine - Port Townsend
- Purchase - AirHead Composting Toilet - AirHead Direct Order
- 5/8 Double Braid Dockline - 4 Each - Fisheries Supply Seattle
- Legacy GPSMAP Updat on SD Card - Garmin Direct Order
- Remove Existing Head And Install New AirHead Composting Toilet - Include Pumping - Sea Marine - Port Townsend
- Inflatable Dingy - Aleko Products - Seattle - Still In The Box
- Front Hatch Cover - Eastside Tend & Awning - Bellevue
- Repairs To Bilge Pumps - Emerald Harbor Marine - Seattle
- Replace Fresh Water Plumbing - Remove Leaking Copper - Replace And Update With Plastice Tubing, Valves, And Fittings - Emerald Harbor Marine - Seattle
- Remove And Replace All Thru-Hull Hoses And Inspect Fittings - Emerald Harbor Marine - Seattle
- Keel Bolts Revealed - Inspected - Keel Bolts Pockets Refilled - Fared
- North Genoa - New Sunbrella UV Cover - New Head, Tack, and Clew - Sail Recut - Carol Hasse - Port Townsend Sails
- Sutter Main Sail - Recut - Install New Bulls - Tack - Head - Clew - Battens - Carol Hassee - Port Townsend Sails
- New Sta Set Genoa Sheets
- Install New Tides Marine Strong Track For Main
- Install Halyard Restrainer and Inspect Rigging - Brion Toss Yacht Riggers - Port Townsend
- New Beta Instrument Panel And Associated Beta Wiring Harness
- New Beta 35 Marine Diesel Engine
- New Blue Seas DC Panel And Associated Wiring
- New 2000 GPH Rule Gold Series Bilge Pump and New Hoses
- 4 GPM Jabsco Diaphram Bilge Pump and New Hoses
- Bilge Painted With Pettit EZ Bilge White
- New Shift and Thottle Cable
- New Cable For Auto Pilot
- All New Hoses For Engine Cooling Including Raw Water And Through Hull
- New PSS Shaft Seal
- New Three Blade RH Prop
- New Fuel Lines and New Racor Primary Fuel Filter Prior to Engine Filter
- Hull Buffed And Waxed
- Top Deck Detailed
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.