|Locatie||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||9.42 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.46 m|
WITH A 225-GALLON FUEL CAPACITY, THE VERSATILE YELLOWFIN 29 HAS A RANGE AROUND 450 MILES AT 40MPH WITH TWIN OUTBOARD POWER, EFFICIENCY AND PERFORMANCE THAT OTHER BUILDERS OF 29-FOOT CENTER CONSOLES ONLY DREAM ABOUT.
But while the 29 is undoubtedly smaller than her larger siblings in the Yellowfin lineup, she still features all of the proven innovations in design, construction, fit-and-finish that separate a Yellowfin from the others. She’s a Yellowfin through and through and is a perfect light-tackle fishing platform, with plentiful storage areas, spacious livewells and unhindered 360-degree walk-around space.
The 29 is proof that good things really do come in small packages.
STOCK SLOTS AVAILABLE
- Standard console
- LED spreader lights
- LED Multi-Color lights
- 14 Titanium rodholders
- Mini California - 50 gallon
- Flat back leaning post - 40 gallon
- Aluminum rocket launcher LP
- Deluxe interior upholstery
- Saltwater washdown
- Mercury 300 Verados, twin
- Mercury 400 Verados, twin
- Yamaha F300 XTO, twin
Only Select Options are listed below.
- Mercury JPO/Yamaha helm master
- Key West Console
- Key West Hardtop
- Hardtop with rear support legs
- Console Tower with dual station and hardtop
- Full Tower with dual station and hardtop
- Spotting ring/crow's nest with or without seat
- Gemlux outriggers (wide selection)
- Polycarbonate enclosure
- Rowan boxes
- Mitchell boxes
- Transom livewell window
- Front forward seating with or without backrests
- Front forward seating insert
- Coffin box
- Rear bench seat removeable
- Diamond stitching
- Yellowfin helm seating
- Freshwater washdown
- Bow thruster
- Windlass flush under bow mount
- Tow eye package
- Trolling motor
- Full cover to chine
Call for complete list of Options and pricing. Each Yellowfin is built to the highest standards taking into account each Buyer's individual preferences and the best materials available on the market.
Extensive electronics options are available upon request. Yellowfin represents top-of-the line manufacturers including Garmin, Raymarine, Simrad, Gost and JL. Work with your Yellowfin representative to select the best options for your taste - full selection and pricing available upon request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.