|Locatie||Melbourne, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||7.92 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.48 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||21°|
Sea Hunt // The #1 Selling Saltwater Boat for 17 Straight Years!
Sea Hunt's insatiable desire to lead the industry is widely recognized. Through innovation, design, and customer care, it's no wonder we have been the #1 selling saltwater boat line for the past 17 years. When you purchase a Sea Hunt, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are among the elite. You not only become part of the Sea Hunt family, but you also become a leader on the water.
The drive to build premium center console boats is filed by Sea Hunt's passion for satisfying the needs of each member of your family. We strive to do this by combining superior materials, expert craftsmanship, and continuously breaking new ground with innovative designs.
Comfort & Control - We design our hulls to be the driest riding boats in the industry. We achieve that through or signature true Carolina Bow Flare matched with a sharp entry dead rise. We ensure the best handling, performance, and stability from our hulls by giving you more surface per foot than our competitors have to offer.
Unmatched Innovation - The lights are always on in out Tooling shop. Our in-house tooling shop allows us to design, build, and test with ease until our product is ready for you to enjoy. Our commitment to constant product improvement through redesigns and upgrades keep us on top of the competition.
Trusted - Our 10 year structural hull warranty combined with the Yamaha Power Match System gives you the peace of mind you deserve while you are on the water.
Loaded with Standard Features & Options!
This X series delivers exactly what serious fishermen demand in a sportfishing center console boat. These boats come ready to fish with standard features such as multiple insulated fishboxes and livewells, cockpit and bow bolsters, all stainless hardware and Yamaha Digital Command Link Gauges. The Gamefish 25, 27, and 30 have side entry doors, recessed trim tabs, and standard equipment as well. The cockpits are designed to have abundant room for 360° of fishing. These hulls deliver soft dry rides second to none.
Easy & Quick Financing Available.
Please call 321 752 6969 for inquiries.www.CastawayMarine.com
Backed by 30 years of boating industry expertise, the Castaway Marine crew can help guide you to the right boat & options to fit your lifestyle and family.
5435 N US HWY 1
MELBOURNE, FL 32940
- 10 Year Transferable Hull Warranty
- Built Using Abyc Standards
- Windlass W/ Bow Roller & Rode W/ 200 Ft Of Anchor Line & A Polished Anchor
- 148 Quart Port Side Insulated Bow Storage
- 148 Quart Starboard Side Insulated Bow Storage
- 188 Quart In-Floor Storage
- Bait Tank Leaning Post With 35 Gallon Livewell & Captains Chairs
- 19 Gallon Freshwater System
- 27 Gallon Aerated Transom Livewell
- 220 Quart Transom Fishbox
- Anchor Storage
- Acrylic T-Top Enclosure W/ Electric Actuator
- Acrylic Dash Panel W/ Phone Holder
- Tilt Seastar® Hydraulic Steering
- Integrated Fiberglass T-Top W/ Led Lights & Vapor Mist System
- Side Entry Door
- Bow Bolsters
- Bow Backrests
- Bow Cushion
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- Jl Audio Weatherproof Mediamaster® Mm50 Stereo & 280 Watt Amp
- Usb Connection
- Stainless Steel Through Hull Drains
- Vision Steering Wheel With Power Knob
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Console Storage
- Recessed Auto Retract Trim Tabs W/ Led Trim Tab Indicators
- Gunwale Cup Holder/Rod Holders
- Gunwale Toe Rail
- Under Gunwale Rod Storage
- Led Underwater Lights
- Led Spreader Lights
- Retractable Transom Dive Ladder
- Swim Platform
- High Speed Pick Up
- Recessed Pull-Up Cleats
- Recessed Powder Coated Bow Rail
- High Pressure Wash Down System
- Yamaha Digital Command Link Gauges
- Big Game Tackle Organizers And Drawers
- Walk Through Transom Door
- Locking Glove Box
- Dual Battery Switch
- Powder Coat Package
- China Toilet W/ Holding Tank, Pumpout & Discharge
- Marine Dash Mat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.