|Locatie||Marion, Massachusetts, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||6.5 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.33 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||16°|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||1.73 m|
|Motor model||XL EFI FourStroke|
|Garantie romp||10 jaren|
ON ORDER boats are ready to be customized to fit your lifestyle.
Call Nauset Marine today!
For 60 years, we have had only one objective...making your boating experience enjoyable, economical and safe! Our team are professionals in their fields, and they are the individuals you will come to know, trust and rely on through the years.
KEEPING FAMILIES AFLOAT SINCE 1961
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 210 Montauk takes the classic center-console Boston Whaler platform to new levels of performance and possibility. Its standard boat-motor-trailer package includes a 150-hp Mercury FourStroke, allowing you to go farther offshore and stay out longer. The size gains create an expansive forward deck with a large fish box, anchor locker and a convertible cooler seat. Saltwater and freshwater anglers alike will appreciate the ample workspace, six standard rod holders and optional aft livewell. The 210 also offers unprecedented comfort for family cruising with an innovative sun lounge and aft seating options. Optional console T-top, ski tow arch and split bow rail allow you to outfit your Montauk to suit all your boating needs.
Deck / Cockpit
- 19" interior freeboard
- 8" stainless steel cleats (5)
- Aft cockpit storage with fiberglass covers (2)
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Drink holders (4)
- Fiberglass swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Welded stainless steel bow rail
- Welded stainless steel side rails
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Drink holders (2)
- Electric horn
- Electronics mounting area
- Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Mercury® binnacle control
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Welded stainless steel grab rail
- Aft quarter seats (port and starboard)
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath
- 150 XL EFI Mercury® FourStroke engine
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Dual battery boxes and switch
- Dual battery wiring
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel propeller
Additional Mercury options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.