|Locatie||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||6.1 m|
|Motor model||4.5L MPI Alpha I|
The VR5 builds on Bayliner's proven V-bottom bowrider heritage, while adding form AND function. Forward, the boat employs Bayliner's category-leading BeamForward™ design, which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than has been traditionally done. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner's new AftAdvantage™ design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface, then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space, rather than encroaching on it—regardless of whether you choose outboard or sterndrive power. The result is a boat that maximizes space and value like never before.
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety
- Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
- Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Solid Blue Hull
- Stainless Steel Upgraded Package
- Interior Lighting Package
- Exterior Lighting Package
- Proarc Tower w/ Integrated Bimini Top
- Wakeboard Rack, Single (1)
- Bow Well and Cockpit Cover
- Grey Mat Cockpit Flooring
- VR Series Graphite Lux Interior (Grey)
- Swim Platform Grey Mat
- Windshield with Opening Center and Side Wings
- Bow Speakers
- Digital Depth Indicator
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Galvanized Swing Tongue S/A Trailer with Brakes
- Length: 20 ft. 4 in.
- Width (Beam): 8 ft. 0 in.
- Max People Capacity: 8
- Max Horsepower: 250 HP
- Deadrise: 20°
- Approx Weight W/ Standard Engine: 3,342 lb.
- Approx Weight W/ Trailer: 3,619 lb.
- Max People Weight: 1790 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 33 gal
- Draft Down: 2.8 ft.
- Height On Trailer: 8 ft.
- Beam On Trailer: 8 ft. 8 in.
- Storage Length: 21 ft. 2 in.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.