|Locatie||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||7.32 m|
The newest addition to the Trophy series innovation expands our center console capabilities with increased fuel capacity, rugged fishability, increased storage and amplified cruising comfort adding up to incredible value. Built on a deep V-hull foundation, the T24CC accommodates up to 12 people on board, making this the perfect family fishing boat for inshore and coastal angling as well as entertaining. Discover the same user-friendliness and convenience features found in other Bayliner models in addition to new options designed to give you greater confidence in all your pursuits.
- Self-bailing cockpit - Standard
- Canvas T-Top with Rod Holders - Standard
- NEW Trim Tabs - Standard
- NEW Fold-away rear seat - Standard
- Bow fishing deck w/ removable cushions - Standard
- 15-gal baitwell - Standard
- Dual insulated fish boxes - Standard
- Raw water washdown - Standard
- Removable bow backrests and cushions - Standard
- Under gunwale rod storage and holders - Standard
- Dual batteries w/ switch - Standard
- Length: 24 ft. 0
- Deadrise: 23
- Width (Beam): 8 ft. 6 in.
- Max People Capacity: 12
- Max Horsepower: 300 HP
- Approx Weight W/ Standard Engine: 4,466 lb.
- Approx Weight W/ Trailer: 6,115 lb.
- Max People Weight: 1,984 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 100 GAL
- Draft Down: 31 ft. 4 in.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Gray Hull Sides w/ White Bottom
- Power Steering
- Trophy Logo Decal 11" Tall
- Stainless Steel Upgrade Package
- Interior Lighting Package
- Exterior Lighting Package
- Console & Helm Seat Cover
- Graphite (Gray & White)
- Premium Helm Seat W/fold Up Bolsters
- Bow Filler Cushion
- Cc Fishing Seats W/livewell
- Cockpit Table
- 25qt Carry-On Cooler
- Cockpit Flooring (Gray Mat)
- Portable Head
- Digital Dash W/merc Vessel View Link (Twin 9")
- Stereo, Rockford Fosgate
- Hard Top
- Premium Steering Wheel W/knob
- 6" Forward, Mid & Aft Pop Up Cleats
- Anchor Roller
- Anchor Windlass
- Alum T/A Trailer w/ Brakes
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.