|Lengte over alles||31.57 m|
|Max diepgang||2.16 m|
|Ontwerper||in collaboration with HOT LAB and ALAIN PERRIER|
The convertible sky lounge opens to the stern into the octagonal sun lounge. A unique comfort area of around 65 sqm takes shape.
- Overall Lenght: 31,57 m / 103‘07’’
- Maximum Beam: 7,76 m / 25‘06’’
- Waterline Lenght: 27,81 m / 91’03’’
- Hull Lenght: 29,32 m / 96‘02’’
- Maximum Draft: 2,16 m / 7'01''
- Displacement under full load: 145 tons / 320.000 lb
- Gross Tonnage: 199 GT
- Cruise: ± 15 kn
- Top: ± 17 kn
- 2x MAN V8 - 1.000 hp
- Water: 2.800 l / 740 gal
- Fuel: 15.600 l / 4.120 gal
- Sewage: 600 l / 160 gal
- Air Conditioning: - 180.000 Btu/h (med); - 240.000 Btu/h (trop)
- Generators: - 2 x 45 kW - 50 Hz (med); ' 2 x 55 kW - 60 Hz (trop)
- Solar panels energy: ± 4,5 kW
Glass walls between the aft-deck and main salon and openable floor-to-ceiling windows create a fluid indoor-outdoor space for contact with nature.
Games room, dining room, private lounge, master stateroom: a range of options for the foredeck that can be configured to meet the owner’s needs.
One-of-a-kind, with sliding floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows and retractable terraces, each one about 5 metres long, bringing the sea “inside”.
Convertible sky lounge
Up & down openable windows for the upper deck. A fully enclosed third deck protected against bad weather or open to the sky to enjoy the breeze and the scents of the sea.
Private sun lounge
A 36-square-metre area that can be easily adapted to the owner’s requirements. The crew operations area is kept separate for total privacy.
Semi planning hull
The hull is optimised to ensure a cruising speed of 12-14 knots, utmost comfort and low consumption, up to 30% less than those of other main players.
More than 50 square metres of solar panels that can generate more than 4 kW of power, combining the ultimate pleasure of life on-board with full respect for the environment.
8 beds in 4 cabins
5 beds in 3 cabins