|Locatie||Poole, Dorset, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||6.8 m|
|Motor model||F200 CXL CF DS|
|Aantal max. passagiers||14|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 200 Liters|
|Garantie romp||5 jaren|
AVAILABLE AND IN STOCK NOW. Zodiac Medline 6.8 with the Mercury F200 outboard, Simrad Go 9" GPS/Plotter, ski mast, bow infilled sunbed, aft cockpit table and aft sunbed cushions, full cover and SBS trailer. Call for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Optional Extras Included
- Bow sundeck extension
- Lounge rear table
- Rear sundeck
- Tec Deck flooring throughout
- Stainless steel handrails
- Ski mast
- Full cover
- Simrad Go 9" gps/plotter
- Mercury F200 CXL CF DS outboard motor
- SBS 4 wheel braked trailer
Manufacturer Provided Description
Created for your personal escape, the Medline 6.8 is the perfect boat to share precious moments with your family and friends. Designed to enjoy long days on the water, full of fun and memories, It will delight any passenger with it’s exclusive comfort and onboard security. And the icing on the cake: it’s signature hull provides high stability even on the roughest of seas.
A fully equipped console
2 relaxing spaces
Rear U-lounge, which can be converted to a friendly and relaxing area
Rated for up to 14 passengers
Safer seats and backrests
A nice premium quality upholstery, with a texture like a sofa,which is produced by our partner Serge Ferrari
64 color configurations are available
HULL & DECK:
- 200 L Integrated Fuel Tank, 4 Cleats, 5 Lockers, Bow Locker,
Modern Console w/ Integrated Front Seat, Platforms x2, Self Bailing Cockpit,
Ski & Wakeboard Locker, Tilting Bolster, Windshield, Wings.
- 2 USB Plugs, Boarding Ladder w/ Handle,
- Bow Sunbathing (1.37 m Width, 1.41 m Length), Cup Holders
- Easy Access Aft Platforms, Hydraulic Steering,
- Rear U-Lounge w/2 Benches + Folders, Smartphone Storage.
- Removable Tube, 1 GRP Bow Roller, 8 Handles, Fishtails Cones, Zodiac Logo on the Tube.
- 1 Battery switch, 1 Owner’s manual, 1 Repair Kit, Inflator w/ Manometer,
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.