|Locatie||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||22.81 m|
|Max diepgang||1.83 m|
|Motor model||V12 1900|
|Motor model||V12 1900|
|Maximum Snelheid||40 kn|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||211 gelling|
The new Predator 74 has all the hallmarks of greatness. Striking style, remarkable power and an innovative use of light and space.
This latest Sunseeker can accommodate whatever your lifestyle desires. Lazy afternoons soaking up the sun on her spacious exterior decks or putting her through her paces at speeds up to 40 knots across the blue waters. The new Predator 74 has been built without compromise and without equal.
Perhaps most breathtaking is the exterior, with sleek yet oversized pillarless windows down to the side deck. Providing uninterrupted views of your surroundings and letting natural light completely flood the interior.
On top of this, you’ll find a cleverly engineered cockpit door mechanism which opens conventionally, or lowers itself completely into the sole of the yacht – all at the simple flick of a switch. So offering the best of both worlds; to suit you and the environment you’re travelling in.
Inside, the generous saloon proves to be the perfect spot for entertaining, with a sumptuous seating area, ample storage and comprehensive port-side bar console; all below an extraordinary panoramic glass sliding roof.
Every cabin is equipped with state of the art entertainment and the attention to detail is flawless. Guests will feel truly pampered in whichever one of the guest cabins they dwell with the master stateroom offering exceptional space and the flexibility of either a walk-in wardrobe or office area.
Factory Installed Options
- Hull Band to be moulded in colour
- Carbon fibre effect console panels
- Rexroth Aventics - Marex OS 3D Joystick doc
- Aft docking station. Second Rexroth Aventics
- Performance AV Package with Sonos audio zone
- Entertainment Inverter and seamless transfer
- Wine cooler Victrifrigo DCW95 multi-voltage
- Kenyon Electric BBQ grill B70061SS in the Co
- Underwater lights - Lumishore TIX202 LED x 4
- Additional AC 110v double Socket fitted
- Sleipner SPS66B
- Pair of Retractable Cleats for tender
- Foredeck seating group canopy with a manual
- Lower saloon and galley bar arrangement
- Portside saloon outboard storage unit
- Interior Wood Finish - Wenge Satin
- Wood flooring in lower lobby
- Two single beds with electrically operated
- Beach Club package
- US Equipment Package
- Garmin Navigation Package
- Helm Observation Seating end feature panels
- Minerva Upgrade In Forward Shower
- Minerva Upgrade In Master Shower
- Minerva Upgrade In STBD Shower
- Prep For Installation Of Water Maker
- Twin MAN - V12 1900 HP
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.