|Model||Super Air Nautique S23|
|Categorie||Waterski en wakeboard|
|Locatie||Somerset, Kentucky, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||7.01 m|
|Motor model||ZR4 6.0L|
2022 Nautique Super Air Nautique S23
- Payments as Low as $1432.47 per month with approved credit with 10% down payment, 5.99% annual percentage rate for 240 months. Excludes tax, title, and registration fees.
- Nautique Configurable Running Surface with Hydro-Gate
- Nautique LINC PANORAY with Helm Control
- Zero Off GPS Speed Control
- Nautique Surf System™ with WAVEPLATE & Surf Pipe Exhaust
- Flight Control Tower (Textured Finish) with Nautique Awareness Camera
- Freshwater Engine Flush System
- Wake Package (Integrated Ballast System 2,650 LBS)
- Cleats (4), LED Courtesy Lighting
- Removable Cooler, Waste Receptacle
- MyNautique™ Connectivity Platform
- Premium Oversized Mirror
- Sliding Reversible Stern Seat and Flip-Up Lounge Seat (Port/Starboard), Transom Seating
- GoPro™ Ready Rotating Tow Point
- Rotating Wakeboard/Wakesurf Racks if Nautique Strapless Board Racks not selected
- Stereo - JL Audio® M3 Series (Stereo, 2 Channel Amp, 4 M3 Speakers) if Stereo M3 Series Studio
- Premiere is not selected
- Packages (Included in Product Price) Super Air Nautique S23
- Engines ZR4 400HP – 6.0L
- Tower Speakers Tower Speakers - 1 Pair 8.8 JL Audio M6 Series Speakers
- Tower Accessories Bimini - Tower Mounted Tri-Fold with Surf Pockets
- Tower Accessories Extended Sun Shade - Aft
- Tower Accessories Nautique Strapless Board Racks
- Tower Accessories Tower Prep Kit JL Audio M Series Elite(Pre-Wired 4 Channel Amp)
- Tower Shock 3000N
- Maps US-Canada
- Cover Cover - Platform
- Cover Cover - Towable/Mooring (Tower Up) with Anti-Pooling System
- Options Ballast - Supplemental (Additional 500 LBS)
- Options Heater with Defroster
- Options Ladder - Platform Access
- Options Lights - Docking/Daytime Running Light
- Options Lights - Underwater
- Options LINC Panoray - Navionics Maps
- Options LINC Panoray - Paddle Wheel for River Mode
- Options Ski Pylon - Retractable
- Options Surf Select with Surf Switch
- Options Tandem Spoke Leather Steering Wheel
- Options Wireless Charging
- Stereo Stereo - JL Audio M3 Series Premier
- Stereo Stereo - Transom Mounted Remote Control
- Walk-Thru Air-Dam Walk-Thru Air-Dam (Slide In)
- Chromax Gold Chrome Finish with Illusion Frost
- Interior Deck Color MYSTIC WHITE
- Main Stripe Color STEEL BLUE METAL FLAKE
- Accent Color HAZE GREY
- Hull Bottom Color MYSTIC WHITE
- FCT Color HAZE GREY
Brand-new for 2022, the Super Air Nautique S23 is an ultra-modern take on the traditional bow Nautique. The S23 offers an aggressive new hull design that delivers unrelenting performance unlike anything else in its class. From the interior to the exterior, the elegant lines and smart design add a level of luxury and intuitiveness that is unmatched. From the actuated towers to 600HP engine options, the S23 has the ability to be customized for exactly how you and your crew like to spend days on the water. Adding functionality while providing our proven, world-class surf waves and wakeboard wakes, this first iteration of the brand-new Super Air Nautique S-Series gives a subtle nod to the past while looking boldly into the future.
Features may include:
- At first glance, the exterior of the S23 is meant to capture your attention like no other wake boat before. That striking appearance is what creates a first impression that our design team aimed to make. The abrupt lines in the bow take shape as they follow down the hull sides of the S23 complimenting the overall aesthetic with a sleek, modern look.
SLEEK WINDSHIELD TO COMPLEMENT ITS EXTERIOR AESTHETIC
- The Super Air Nautique S23 comes with a sleek windshield to complement its exterior aesthetic. Providing the driver with a clear view of the surroundings, this automotive-inspired windshield takes cues from the exterior and continues those lines giving the entire boat a well thought-out, integrated look.
GREAT VISIBILITY WHEN MANEUVERING
- Seamlessly integrated into the beautiful bow design of the S23, the ultra-bright LED docking light array provides great visibility when maneuvering into your dock or slip at night. During the day, this light array acts as daytime running lights and give the brand-new S23 a unique and stunning look.
A GREAT PLACE TO RELAX
- One of the best places to be is the bow of the brand-new S23. Two lounge seats provide a great place to relax with convenient cup holders and removable seat cushions for storage underneath.
EVERYTHING THE DRIVER NEEDS WITHIN REACH
- The brand-new Super Air Nautique S23 takes on the same asymmetrical design that Nautique has been on the forefront of. Clear visibility of all your instrumentation is to the right of the steering wheel with LINC Panoray touchscreen perfectly in view, while also keeping everything the driver needs within reach. A phone pocket doubles as a place to keep your drain plug when your boat is out of the water, and a large open dash area is the ideal place for hats and other accessories.
DESIGNED OFF THE FRAMEWORK OF THE AWARD-WINNING G-SERIE
- Designed off the framework of the award-winning G-Series, the Super Air Nautique S23 delivers the highest-caliber wakesurf waves and wakeboard wakes in its class. With hull technology that has the capability to shape up the perfect wave based on your preference, the S23 customizes your wave at the touch of a button. In addition, it also delivers versatile wakeboard wakes that are great for every age and ability, so the S23 serves up the fun for everyone that comes along.
VIRTUALLY CONNECT TO YOUR BOAT FROM YOUR PHONE OR COMPUTER
- Nautique is proud to offer our integrated connectivity platform called MyNautique aboard the brand-new S23. Standard on this model, MyNautique gives you the capability to remotely view your S23’s fuel level, location, battery voltage and other important information from your smart phone, tablet or computer..
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.