|Locatie||Wilmington, North Carolina, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||5.59 m|
|Aantal max. passagiers||4|
2023 Maverick Boats 18 HPX-V
- ON ORDER
- EST. SHIPPING DATE 08/11/2022
- CALL FOR DETAILS
The ultimate guide boat or three person technical poling skiff.
Designed for the angler who likes to throw the cast net almost as much as the fly rod, the new Mirage 18 HPX is the most versatile technical poling skiff ever developed.
Whether pushing into a stiff breeze chasing tailing permit, poling in an afternoon chop looking for migrating tarpon or chumming backcountry potholes with a livewell full of whitebait, this boat solidly delivers.
Stable yet responsive on the pole, the 18 HPX has the range and speed of larger engine packages without sacrificing draft.
- Yamaha 115 Vmax with Mechanical Controls & 6YC Gauge
- Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- Upgraded Steering Wheel: Black Edson with Power Knob
- Solid Hull Color: Whisper Grey
- 2-Tone Deck: Whisper Grey Slicks & Pure White Nonskid
- Cushion Color: Grey with Black Upgrade
- Helm Seat Backrest Cushion Grey
- 38" Poling Platform Tower
- Weld-on Rod Holders for Poling Platform (Port, Starboard)
- Bow Casting Platform
- Short Console (18HPX)
- Console Rod Rack (Port, Starboard)
- Black Rod Racks Under Gunwale
- Removeable Cooler, Short Console
- Tibor Push Pole Caddy (Starboard)
- 24v Trolling Motor Wiring System with Trays
- Trolling Motor Thru-Deck Assembly
- 8' Black Power Pole (Port)
- Livewell Bubbler
- Recirculating System
- 3-Bank Battery Charger
- Undergunnel: Grey & Black Faux Teak
- Poling Platform: Grey & Black Faux Teak
- Bow Platform: Grey & Black Faux Teak
- Console Color: Whisper Grey
- Console Cooler Color: Whisper Grey
- Matte Black Powder Coating Package
- AmeraTrail Single Axle Trailer with the Pro Package (Dry Launch), Spare Tire Option, Aluminum Wheel Upgrade (3) & Swing Tongue Upgrade
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.