|Model||Cap Camarat 9.0 wa|
|Locatie||Lymington, Hampshire, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||9 m|
|Motor model||F200 GETX|
|Propeller grondtsof||roestvrij staal|
|Motor model||FL200 GETX|
|Propeller grondtsof||roestvrij staal|
|Brandstoftanks||2 x 285 Liters (Plastic)|
|Garantie romp||7 jaren|
NEW - 2022 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 9.0 WA - Twin Yamaha F200, F225 or F250 outboard engines.
Very high specification Jeanneau Cap Camarat 9.0 WA, including Premiere Pack, Garmin Electronics Pack, Comfort Pack, Bow thruster, Swimming platforms and Cockpit fridge.
** AVAILABLE FOR JANUARY 2022 DELIVERY **
A unique opportunity to take delivery in time for next spring, on this highly sought after boat.
Very high specification;
- 2022 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 9.0 WA
- Yamaha electronic control pre-rigging
- Twin Yamaha engines, F200, F225 or F250 electronic control engines available
Factory Fitted Options
- Trim Level Premiere 2022
- Electric anchor windlass
- Sink in interior galley
- Interior fridge 65L
- Ambience pack (LED lighting)
- Cockpit shower
- Opening deck hatch
- Bow ring for trailer
- Electronics Pack 2022 - Garmin echoMap UHD 92 cv and GT15 transducer
- Mooring kit
- Anchoring kit
- Audio Pack 2022 - Fusion RA70N, Bluetooth, USB and four speakers
- Comfort Pack 2022
- Windlass switch
- Gas burner
- Shore power plug
- Battery charger
- Mains power sockets and water heater
- Folding side bench on portside
- Set of protective covers for console and seats
- Ski mast
- Swimming platforms
- Removable fibreglass table
- Front sundeck with lifting backrests and handrails
- Tilting steering wheel helm
- Bow thruster
- Electric deck wash pump
- Cockpit fridge 49L
- Shower door with toilet seat
- Double berth conversion
- Interior curtains
- Larger fuel tanks upgrade 2x 285 litres
- Automatic Zipwake trim tabs
- Garmin VHF 215i VHF radio
- Prepare and antifoul hull
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 course for three people on your boat
* Total Price with twin Yamaha F200 GETX engines: £146,319 including VAT.
* Total Price with twin Yamaha F225 FETX engines: £152,079 including VAT.
* Total Price with twin Yamaha F250 DETX engines: £154,699 including VAT.
** Library photos show the boat with a T-Top, this particular boat does not have a T-Top fitted **
The price shown is for the boat launched at Lymington and includes PDI, handover, fuel, gas bottle, shore power lead, and a handover pack. National and international delivery, and trade ins are also available on request.
A fantastic opportunity to get on the water early next season in a brand new Jeanneau Cap Camarat 9.0 WA, in the most desirable configuration. Please contact Daniel to arrange a viewing or for further information.
* National and international delivery available.
* Trade in welcome.
* Finance available.
The Cap Camarat 9.0 WA: INSPIRED AND ON TREND
THE CAP CAMARAT 9.0 WA REVISITS THE CONCEPT OF THE 8.5 WA, A SPORTY BOAT WITH A FAMILY-FRIENDLY SPIRIT, WHICH HAS BEEN A GREAT SUCCESS.
With her pure, streamlined design inspired by the Cap Camarat 10.5 WA, her look is decidedly on trend!
Her traditional V-shaped hull was designed by Michaël Peters. Stable and powerful, her hull ensures excellent seakeeping and very secure handling at sea for family cruising or sporty outings.
The layout and spatial organisation of the Cap Camarat 9.0 WA make her the ideal boat for day trips or weekend cruises. On the exterior, the vast cockpit benefits from a helm station with seating for two, a portside galley and numerous storage options.
On the interior, the Cap Camarat 9.0 WA will delight all those who appreciate full comfort: she features a very large double berth, a saloon that also converts into a double berth, a head compartment with separate shower, a «breakfast nook» and copious storage.
PERFECT FOR FAMILY CRUISING, THE CAP CAMARAT 9.0 WA ALSO FEATURES LONG WINDOWS IN THE HULL FOR AN EXTREMELY BRIGHT INTERIOR.
Length overall: 8.6 m / 28'3"
Hull length: 7.96 m / 26'1"
Hull Beam: 2.98 m / 9'9"
Weight: 2487 kg / 5483 Lbs
Fuel capacity: 2 x 285 l
Water capacity: 100 l / 26 US gal
Maximum Engines: 2 x 250 HP
CE Category: B-6 / C-10
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.