|Model||Cap Camarat 6.5 WA Series 3|
|Locatie||Southampton, Hampshire, Groot-Britannië (Swanwick Marina due September )|
|Lengte over alles||6.86 m|
|Motor model||F150 XCA 4-stroke|
|Propeller grondtsof||roestvrij staal|
|Garantie romp||7 jaren|
Confirmed factory order for delivery September 2022.
** Part exchange and competitive marine finance available **
- Boat: Cap Camarat 6.5 WA Series 3
- Year: 2022
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Sarrazin / Jeanneau Design
- Engine: Yamaha F150XCA 150hp 4-stroke outboard (UPGRADE TO 200HP MAY BE AVAILABLE)
- Category: C-8
- Location: Swanwick Marina due August 2022
- LOA: 22 ft 6 in / 6.86m
- Beam: 8 ft 1 in / 2.48m
- Draft: 1 ft 8 in / 0.51m
- Air Draft: 5 ft 4 in / 1.64m
- Yamaha F150XCA 150hp 4-stroke outboard (Upgrade to 200hp available)
- Five year warranty with Yamaha
- Pre-rigging for Yamaha with electric controls
- Fuel capacity: 170 litres
- Water capacity: 50 litres (option)
Trim Level Premiere
- Cockpit cushions (aft bench and aft backrest)
- Cabin cushions (2 x single berths)
- Luxury folding side bench starboard plus cushion
- 2 x rod holders
Fitted Factory Options
- Mooring kit and anchoring kit
- Luxury folding side bench on portside plus cushion
- Steering consul and seat covers
- Ski mast (arch)
- Swimming platform with teak
- Bolster seats large - upgraded from standard
- Cockpit table
- Backrest for folding side bench on starboard
- Front sundeck mattress
- Water system plus cockpit shower
- Double berth complement
- Chemical toilet
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- Nearest station is Bursledon on the Southampton – Portsmouth line
- Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport on the main London – Southampton line
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday, including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, Band of Boats (Europe), Boats and Outboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
- We hope you will instruct us to conduct the sale of your boat. She will be examined by many of our visitors and we will work hard to sell her for you.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.