|Locatie||Newburyport, Massachusetts, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||13.94 m|
Price is for a 2023 "standard" MY 6 commissioned and delivered to the East Coast USA or the Caribbean.
A whole new cat is coming to town. She’s stylish, incredibly comfortable and fast! Cats are the boat of the future! Check out the features of the MY 6 and the advantages of catamarans listed below. The novelty and public interest in a Fountaine Pajot catamaran at your docks is just the beginning. The memorable cruising and destination experiences will be the reward. This is a 46' cat with living space comparable to a 60+' monohull.
Demand for the MY 6 continues to be very high with new order availability now out to January, 2022. If your needs are sooner please check with us as we may have a cancellation opportunity. This cat can be delivered to the northeast in the summer or the Bahamas, Caribbean or Florida in the winter. Charter Business Program
Wish your Fountaine Pajot could pay for itself? It can, with our smart and incredibly flexible charter income programs. Your boat can generate significant income with our established partners in captained charter, bareboat charter, fractional sailing club, or sailing school. Unlike churn-and-burn charter programs, you have complete control over the amount of sailing time you enjoy. Plus, our unique “North/South” program allows you to use your boat in the northeast in the summer and in the Bahamas, Caribbean or Florida in the winter. You will appreciate year-round boating opportunities and a healthy income, plus potentially extraordinary tax advantages. We will be glad to supply details on any of these programs.
Some of the outstanding features of this power catamaran:
1) Virtually One level Stern to Helm. Enhances views and affords social interaction throughout the boat.
2) Huge Salon with Facing Lounge Areas. 360 degree visibility. Galley aft serving cockpit or salon. Extra wide door.
3) Full Width Hydraulic Platform. It’s an aft deck. It’s lowered as a swim platform. It’s submersed for a dinghy lift.
4) Huge Master Cabin. Queen size bed, athwartships, full access to sides of the berth.
5) Faster than Previous Power Carts. Volvo IPS Diesels, 500-600hp, top speed 30kts. This is no trawler cat!
6) Sleek, Sophisticated Yet Sporty Design. World famous Andrieu, Architect; Pierangelo & Andreani, design. Some of the reasons why cats will take over the power boat market:
1) Superior ride. With two hulls slicing through the water over 21’ apart you’ve got tremendous stability. The MY 6 rides over waves - it doesn’t pitch, roll and slam into them. Chances are there is someone in your boating family that prefers the stability and comfort that a single hull simply cannot offer.
2) Extraordinary Living Space. The salon looks like a living room. The cockpit feels like a patio. The staterooms are almost as big as bedrooms. The sheer comfort and entertainment value is unmatched in a monohull. The volume in the MY 6 compares to a 60’+ monohull!
3) Unmatched fuel economy. Ever wonder why ferries have gone “high speed”. It’s because they are catamarans and can achieve higher speeds at far less fuel consumption. The MY 6 can do 30 knots and use 40% less fuel than a comparable mono hull.
4) Quiet. Two relatively smaller engines located farther outboard and farther aft make the MY 6 dramatically less noisy than the conventional monohull powerboat.
5) Maneuverability. No bow or stern thrusters needed! With props this far apart you can spin the boat on a dime.
Fountaine Pajot has built a reputation for performance and style. They are the acknowledged innovator in the industry and have become the world’s leading manufacturer of cruising catamarans. The FP line of power cats 36’ – 67’ are engineered specifically for higher power loads. They are not built on sailing cat hulls. The performance characteristics come from a strong but much lighter weight hull utilizing infusion technology and composite bulkheads. FP is well known around the world as a high quality builder.
Advantage Yacht Sales is the Northeast Catamaran Connection located in Boston and Newport. We are the Fountaine Pajot authorized full service dealer serving the Northeast USA. AYS is a four time “Top 100” Boating Industry Marine Dealer, the most prestigious national award in our industry.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.