Find your advantage on water.
With this all-welded hunting or fishing boat, you'll definitely have the upper hand on both birds and fish. Featuring either a tall center console or side console, fold-down seats, tons of storage for both rods and gear, a 16-gallon livewell and plenty of casting room, the 1860 CC/SC puts you at a distinct advantage.
- SureMount Gunnel System: The new 45 degree mount allows you to slide accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement.
- 16 Gallon Aerated Livewell: A standard 16-gallon livewell is located in the center of the bow for quick and easy access.
- Tempress Seat: Extra wide for added comfort and stability. The cushioned backrest conveniently folds down.
- Console Configurations: The tall center console features space for top mount electronics and six vertical rod holders. The aluminum side console includes three vertical rod holders.
- Rod Storage: Portside and console rod racks give you plenty of space to store your rods. Port rod rack holds four rods; vertical rod holders on the console hold three (SC) or six (CC).
- Bow Storage: Multiple large storage compartment in the bow keep your gear safe, secure and out of sight.
- Storage Underseat: Additional storage compartment can be found under the cockpit seating.
- Jet Engine Tunnel Hull: The optional Jet Engine Tunnel Hull allows you to take your boat to just about anywhere on the water. (CC only)
- Bench Seat W/ Storage: An optional bench seat with storage offers a versitile fishing experience. (SC Only)
- Crest-Liner Interior Coating: Crest-Liner non-slip, durable and easy to clean, with Crest-Liner interior coating you can focus on the catch. Camouflage paint optional.
- Leaning Post W/cushion & Folding Foot Rest: Cushioned leaning post provides comfort to keep you on the water longer. (CC only)
- Gunbox: Optional gunbox w/rod tubes and cushion allows you to bring whatever you need to hunt or angle. (SC only)
- Camouflage Paint: With camouflage paint, your boat stays out of sight.
- Windscreen: Keep the elements at bay so you can attack the water.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.