|Locatie||Peninsula, Ohio, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||6.71 m|
|Motor model||4.5L 250 HP B3|
2022 Cobalt Boats CS22
A few Cobalts in-stock now including R6 Surf, R8 IO/OB! Smaller models arriving this summer and can be reserved now. All are on sale! Check out our Cobalt videos on our Youtube ChannelETA MID JULY- Classic Cobalt 22 Footer- Incoming- Reserve Today!
Built for those who don’t want to compromise luxury or performance, the CS22 is a model of efficient design. The detailed interior includes a wide interior beam, a walk-thru transom, Cobalt-branded coaming pads, colored stitching details and digital helm instrumentation. But perhaps best of all? A JL Audio six-speaker sound system with Bluetooth capability. Unplug with family and friends – and the CS22 – for a perfect day on the water.
Features may include:
- L Lounge
Dash And Instrumentation
- Composite Helm Eyebrow, Custom Stitching
- Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Pkg.
- Etched Stainless Steel Instrument Panel
- Hour Meter(s)
- Leather Steering Wheel w/Auto Leveling Hub
- Stainless Steel Switches
- Sound System, Bluetooth, w/6 Spkrs.
- Stereo Remote, Transom (Prem. Sound)
- Aft Sunpad w/Walk-Thru Transom
- Bow Walk-Thru Door
- Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-In w/Neoprene Back
- Helm Seat, Flip-Up
- Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet
- Seating Varadense Comfort
- Anchor Locker
- COBALT Oval Logo, Recessed
- Extended Running Surface
- Flip-Down Swim Step w/o Ladder
- Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat
- Midship Cleats
- Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel
- Stainless Top Trim Windshield
- Transhield Shipping Cover
Structure And Safety
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection
- Composite Floor
- Composite Seat Bases
- Composite Transom
- Fiberglass Cockpit Liner
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Fire Extinguisher(s), Manual
- Kevlar Reinforced Hull
- Through Prop Exhaust
Includes Seagrass Floor, Dual Battery w/Switch, Digital Throttle & Shift, Flip Down Swimstep, White Tower w/Bimini, Covers, Docking Lights, Flagpole w/US Flag, Bow Filler, Dinette table, Custom Trailer.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.