Fish, cruise, never have to choose. With the new 325 Conquest, “split personality" takes on a whole new meaning. This adventurous boat is so much more than a cabin cruiser: Designed for maximum versatility, the 325 offers purposeful amenities for all your favorite activities. Notable features include the ultra-convertible port lounge, a full front glass windshield for incredible visibility, and a spacious cabin perfect for overnighting. And thanks to a keel-up redesign of its hull, the Conquest delivers smooth, seamless performance with better planning and stability than ever before. Go farther and do more with the new 325 Conquest.
- Innovative portside lounge with hidden table converts to multiple positions.
- Restyled side glass provides a greater sense of intimacy with the water.
- Deluxe cabin includes convertible V-berth sleeping/dining area, full-height hanging locker, and deckhouse windows for plenty of natural light.
- Starboard dive door lets anglers drag large catches on deck more easily, while a removable swim ladder enables easier re-boarding after swimming.
- Fishing features include a well-equipped prep center, in-deck fishboxes, insulated livewell and more.
- Comfortable and spacious bow sun lounge features handrails for added safety.
- Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- White Hull
- Chrome Graphics
- Black Canvas
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Anchor Windlass Chain
- Cruising Package
- Heater Diesel System
- Windshield Defroster
- Starboard Interior Storage Cabinet
- Cockpit Foldout Bench Seat – Port
- Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Refrigerator
- 12V DC Receptacle (Electric Reels / Downriggers)
- Full Side Glass
- Weather Curtain
- Premium Audio Package
- VHF Radio - Raymarine
- 12" Raymarine Axiom Pro RVX Electronic / Nav Package
- 12" Raymarine Axiom Pro Additional Display Package
- Realvision 3D Sonar-Direct Connect
- Radar - Magnum Open Array 4kw SHD Next Generation
- Privacy Curtain
- Hardtop Hatches
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.