|Model||Swift Trawler 35|
|Locatie||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||11.28 m|
|Motor model||QSB 6.7L|
|Aantal max. passagiers||11|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||2 x 40 gelling|
A safe, comfortable, and ingenious boat designed for the high seas.
- Exterior Design: The Swift Trawler 35 has strong harmonious lines making you feel reassuringly safe, and this quality is repeated in the design and fit out choices. Built on a semi-planing hull developed through the expertise of BENETEAU Power, the Swift Trawler 35 has a Cummins 425 hp engine, and together they procure pleasure underway and offer easy manoeuvring. Protected by either a Bimini or a soft top, the Swift Trawler 35's flybridge has a comfortable living space with a sea view.
- Interior Design: Intended for long cruises, the Swift Trawler 35 offers a spacious interior with ingenious contemporary fittings. The entirely glazed wheelhouse affords a 360° view and creates a pleasant atmosphere. You enter the owner cabin with en-suite shower room and a second cabin with bunk berths, by a gullwing door. There is plenty of space for guests on the Swift Trawler 35. Fitted with a twin sink that converts to a worktop and an extra forward-facing seat, the U-shaped galley offers a convivial living space on board. The sofa-bed in the salon converts to a comfortable double berth. The teak wood matching the wonderfully easy to clean Efficiency© upholstery creates a cosy atmosphere indoors. Enjoy a completely different cruise experience.
Installed options included with this boat
- Pearl Grey Hull
- North Amercia Specs
- 2 Cabins, 1 Head - Upgraded Oak Interior
- Essential Trim Level
- 12V 110V Inverter (700VA),
- Raymarine 9" Screen with Downvision Sounder in Wheelhouse,
- Raymarine 9" Screen on Flybridge,
- Cummins Engine Spare Box,
- P70RS Autopilot with Repeater on the Flybridge,
- Double VHF Sets with AIS, Cup Holders
- Greige Upholstery in Salon
- External Upholstery Dolce 51 - Comfort
- Electronic Package
- Aft Camera,
- Raymarine Quantum Radar,
- Windvane Anemometer,
- 650 AIS Receiver
- Mooring/Anchoring Kit
- 2 Foldable Side Cockpit Seats Dolce 51
- Flybridge Soft Top Flanell
- Deck Searchlight
- Microwave 115V
- Icebox/ Flyingbridge
- Ice Maker 115V 60hZ
- Ceramic Hob 115V
- Diesel Forced Air Heating
- Rope Cutter
- Carpet in Cabins
- Raymarine 12P External Screen - Upgrade
- Raymarine 12P MFD in Wheelhouse - Upgrade
- Raymarine Cartography
- Solid Wood Slatted Deck and Cockpit
- Length overall: 37'
- Hull Length: 35'6''
- Hull Beam: 13'
- Light displacement: 18.187 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity: 211 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity: 2 x 40 US Gal
- Engine Power (Hp): 1 x 425 HP
- Propulsion: Inboard
- CE Certification: B8 / C10 / D11
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.