|Locatie||South Portland, Maine, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||5.33 m|
2022 Bayliner 170 Bowrider
A proven winner, ready to keep the streak going
This time-tested design is one of our most popular. Its outboard power gives you increased cockpit space and quiet, fuel-efficient performance. The layout gives you the room and storage capacity to take the people and gear you need for a day on the water.
Features may include:
- Cockpit boasts dual bucket seats, a broad aft bench and deep freeboard for optimal safety.
- Premium upholstery treated with wipe-clean protectant.
- Telescoping transom swim ladder.
- Available Fish Package provides the best of both worlds, an outstanding fishing craft by morning, and a family fun craft by day.
- 90 HP EFI Mercury FourStroke Outboard
- Fuel Fill w/ Integrated Vent
- Glove Box
- Helm Seat W/ 180 Degree Swivel
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Battery Switch
- 500gph Bilge Pump (Manual)
- Multi-Function Gauges w/ Fog Resistant Glass Lenses: Fuel, Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/ Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
- Custom Sport Steering Wheel
Hull And Deck
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Swim Platform w/ Telescoping Ladder
- Graphite (Gray and White)
- Mechanical Cable Steering (Outboard Models)
- Analog Trim Indicator
- Single-Axle Black Painted Trailer w/ Swing Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.