|Merk||ATX Surf Boats|
|Categorie||Waterski en wakeboard|
|Locatie||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||6.71 m|
|Motor model||6.2L Raptor|
The ATX 22 Type-S is the boat you've been looking for. It’s the boat that catches your eye across the water. It’s the boat that goes all out and unleashes some serious swells. It’s the boat that gives you more value, storage and all-around good times. The 22 Type-S is truly the next level.
Wondering if we sacrificed hull performance in exchange for price on the ATX? Well, we didn't. When you’re ready to surf, wakeboard, ski, or head home, just push 'GO' and the boat will take care of the work. No more dialing instructions, confusing set ups, or moving people around. Loaded with over 3,000 lb of ballast, the proven performance of the Convex V Hull, and TAPS 3T, your day will be epic and easy.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Vivid Sand Metal Flake Upgraded Primary Hull
- Black Upgraded Deck
- Black Upgraded Secondary Hull
- Stainless / Black Rubrail
- Natural Primary Interior
- Onyx Secondary Interior
- Natural Accent
- Swivel / Slide Captain Chair Upgrade
- Transom Transformation Package (Seat & Walk-Through)
- Bow Walk-Over Insert Cushion
- Synteak Upgraded GatorStep Flooring
- Matte Black ATX Shock Tower
- ATX Swivel Shock Racks
- XL Bimini - Black w/ Surf Storage
- Power 10 Sound System
- Matte Black Standard Tower Speaker Color
- Audio Transom Remote
- Two RGB LED Under Water Transom Lights
- RGB LED Lighted Tower Speaker Rings
- LED Docking Lights
- GO! Surf System
- ATX Smart Wing Steering Controls
- Transom Lounge Set Seating
- InCharge Dash Phone Holder
- ATX Wide View 14" Mirror
- Heater - 4 Vent
- Stainless Cup Holders
- Sea Strainer Flush Kit
- Zero Off GPS Speed Control
- Cooler Igloo
- ATX Armour Cover
- Electronic Isolator & Dual Battery
- Battery Charger 110V
- Black T/A Trailer with Alloy Spare and Side Wheels
- Length (Overall): 22 ft.
- Boat Beam: 102 in.
- Seating: 15
- Weight: 4,950 lb.
- Ballast: 3,000 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 57 gal
- Hull: Convex V
- Draft: 29 in.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.