|Model||Party Barge 24 XP3|
|Locatie||Chassieu - France, Frankrijk|
|Lengte over alles||7.98 m|
|Lengte op deck||7.34 m|
True to its name, the PARTY BARGE® 24 XP3 packs all the features needed for a crew of 12 (the whole family? a boatload of friends? a mix of both? your choice!) to play away the perfect day on the water.
Of course, that includes four spacious and comfortable lounges, dual bucket seats for the captain and first mate and storage galore throughout (even in the floor!). It also means you get a QUICKLIFT® Bimini top and Bazooka® sound system.
Want to take this party up a notch? The XP3 performance package includes three 26” pontoon logs with lifting strakes. That, combined with the underpinning, hydraulic steering and 250-horsepower rating means you can add in an optional ski tow pylon (the receptacle is already there!) and tie on a tube for even faster fun.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- XP3 performance package w/three 26” (66.04 cm) logs w/lifting strakes
- Built-in RAIL-LOCK® system for mounting optional covers
- Port & starboard bow lounges w/STOW MORE™ seat-back compartments & underseat storage
- NEW 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.42 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment w/bilge pump in center log
- Aft lounge w/STOW MORE™ seat-back compartments & lockable underseat storage
- NEW color-keyed 11' (3.35 m) Bimini top w/QUICKLIFT® deployment system & storage pockets
- Movable table w/fore & midship bases
- Molded console w/cooler storage below
- High-back swiveling, reclining port & helm bucket seats w/self-leveling arms
- NEW stereo interface w/Bluetooth® input & Bazooka® Party Bar speaker
- Full-width aft swim deck w/boarding ladder & receptacle for optional ski tow pylon
- Length:26' 2"
- Deck length: 24' 1"
- Deck Width: 8' 6"
- Max. Recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 24' 11"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. Person Capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 1900 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Average dry weight: 3359 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5683 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 10"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 37' 9"
- Storage Length: 37' 9"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 11' (3.35 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights, protective boot & accepts optional drop-down changing curtain
- Bazooka® Party Bar stereo & speakers in the Bimini top
- Front zipper on Bimini top to join optional forward Bimini together
- QUICKLIFT® Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 folding mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Wraparound sport shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated pouch
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- Bluetooth®-capable stereo interface for Bazooka® Party Bar
- Tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches w/bilge switch
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
- Dark console color
- STOW MORE™ system features an added compartment in the seat back for increased storage
- Bow port & starboard couches w/STOW MORE™ system & underseat storage
- 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.42 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment w/bilge pump in center log
- Aft port couch w/STOW MORE™ system & underseat storage
- Aft starboard couch w/STOW MORE™ system & lockable underseat storage
- High-back swiveling port bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- High-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Full-width aft swim deck
- Receptacle for optional ski tow pylon
- Woven 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 2 movable drink holders/armrests
- Removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- XP3 performance package – strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Black or Indigo Blue fencing
- Exterior styling w/XP3 graphics package
- Plasma & laser cutters & robotic welding help ensure precise fit & finish throughout
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Three 26" (66.04 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-on lifting strakes & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- RAIL-LOCK® system for mounting optional tops & optional mooring cover
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow & stern structures
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- 500 GPH (1892.71 LPH) Ultima auto bilge pump
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.