Reflex is a global brand of leisure boats originally founded in Christchurch, New Zealand in 1974. In 1999 Reflex Chianti (pronounced "kee-ahn-tee", based on an Italian wine) was introduced to the market with the Model 515. Since then, it has become an instant sensation among boat users around the world. Chianti design has won many prestigious awards in boat design and customer satisfaction.
- Strong Fiberglass hull and deck construction
- Fiberglass stringers
- PuFF - Polyurathene Foam Filled hull for added safety
- Premium gelcoat finish for superior resistance to weather elements and discoloration
- Automatic Bilge Pump, Battery and battery isolating switch
- Shock Absorbant pedestal seats with foldable piece for added comfort
- Large Cuddy Cabin with optional cover for added privacy
- Separate Anchor compartment for no mess storage
- High Quality Stainless Steel tower with Rocket Launchers
- Removable back seats - perfect for fishing from the back of the boat.
- Large Transom built-in bait tank with a cutting board top.
- High Quality Stainless Steel swimming ladder
- Foldable table with Twin Stainless Steel cup holders
- Built-in fiberglass step for easy access to the boat
- Stainless Steel rails
- Padded sides for better comfort
- Built-in GO7 XSE Fish Finder w/ Navionics
- Fusion Ri70 stereo radio with pair of speakers(black or white)