|Model||CRUISER 190 CW|
|Locatie||Peninsula, Ohio, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||5.94 m|
|Motor model||20 ELPT|
2021 Harris Cruiser 190 CW
SOLD Out of Harris 2020 Boats! Don't We are currently custom ordering 2021 Models @ Special Pricing now through August 31st! Exciting new upgrades on 2021 Cruiser and Sunliner Series Boats. New Model 190 Cruiser! New Custom Orders get FREE Storage Until Spring 2021! Ask us for details!
New Model for 2021! Great Layout 19 Foot with maximized seating! Pricing includes 20 HP engine but other engine options are available.
The most glorious aspect of the boating lifestyle is its sheer diversity. You can catch your own fresh meal, teach your children to cast a line or jump a wake, doze underneath the Bimini top and listen to laughter off the swim deck, and find just the right cove for a picnic. The compactly-designed Cruiser 190 will deliver all this, with beautiful floor plans designed to meet every need. As it turns out, spending time on this luxury pontoon is not just about what you need — it’s about what you dream is possible.
Features may include:
- 10' Bimini (1.25" frame w/ SST quick release)
- 12 Volt Outlet
- Aluminum 4-Step Fold Down Ladder w/ Platform
- Basic Helm Seat (Lowback Non-reclining)
- Full Length Keel
- Gate Floor Stops (Dealer Install)
- Helm Storage Door
- Mooring Cover (E-Z Clip w/ storage bag & vents)
- Removable Windscreen
- Standard 2 Tube Chassis: Includes 25" diameter tubes with full length keel
- Table with Drink Holders (dealer install)
- Main Desert Beige Seagrass
- Rear Desert Beige Seagrass
- Analog Gauges (tach, trim, fuel)
- Fusion stereo - incl 4 speakers
Decks & Floor
- Decking, 3/4" 7-ply pressure treated plywood
- Full-length pontoon bracket, Torsion Reduction System
- Stainless Steel Cleats
- Underdeck Wiring Protection System
- Includes Gray Interior, Quick Release Fenders, Ski Tow Bar. Price includes 20 HP engine, but other engine options are available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.