|Model||Grizzly 2072 CC Sportsman|
|Locatie||Moncks Corner, South Carolina, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||6.53 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.28 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||7°|
|Motor merk||MERCURY MARINE|
|Motor model||115EXLPT 4S STD|
2020 Tracker® Boats GRIZZLY® 2072 CC Sportsman
A rugged beast of a boat built for bowfishing, the TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 2072 CC Sportsman is the apex predator for hunting fish on the river, bayou or lake.
Standard Features May Include:
Bow and Stern Eyes
Bow 15-Gallon Rotomolded and Aerated Livewell
Minn Kota PowerDrive Trolling Motor w/Foot Control
Sport Steering Wheel w/BayStar Hydraulic Steering
Rotocasted Console w/Windscreen
Storage Area w/Curtain
Vertical Rod Holders
3 Bow and 2 Aft Pedestal Seat Base Locations w/2 Moveable Bike Seats
Removable Elevated Bow Shooting Deck w/Railing
Rail-Mounted Bow and Drink Holder
Trolling Motor Access Hatch
Rail-Mounted Utility Tray w/Arrow, Tool, and Drink Holders
Bow Center Deck Storage
VERSATRACK Accessory Mounting Channel in Gunnels
Built-In Fuel Tank
Trolling Motor Mounting Surface Along Bow Edge
100% Aluminum Construction
LED Bow Navigation Light
500 GPH Bilge Pump
Interior Courtesy Lighting
2 Interstate Batteries (1 Cranking 1 Trolling)
**Trades considered for boats, cars, trucks, campers, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs and more! Call 843-761-2628 for more information!**
**PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE FREIGHT, PREP., TAXES, OR REGISTRATION FEES**
- Length:21' 5"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 19.2 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 1000 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Draft: 11"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 1930 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3557 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 9"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 27' 8"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 27' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
- Navigation lights
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) rotomolded & aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder & rounded corners
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.95 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic steering
- Rotocasted console w/windscreen
- Storage area w/curtain
- Vertical rod holders
- Tachometer & fuel gauge
- Textured grab rail
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- 3 bow & 2 aft pedestal seat base locations w/2 movable bike seats
- Removable elevated bow shooting deck w/railing, rail-mounted bow & drink holder, 3 pedestal seat base locations, LED spotlights & trolling motor access hatch
- Rail-mounted utility tray w/arrow, tool & drink holders
- Bow center deck storage
- Bow port & starboard deck storage
- Lighted, lockable storage compartment for bows
- Padded helm cushion
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Built-in fuel tank
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Forest Green
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Integrated sponsons at the stern—for quicker planing & better shallow-water performance
- Rubberized grip steps on sponsons for dogs boarding from the water
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartment(s)
- NEW LED bow navigation light
- Eight 50W, 5,000-lumen 120V A/C LED lights around the front deck to navigate & illuminate your prey
- 500 GPH (1892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Console courtesy lighting
- Interior courtesy lighting
- 2 Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Onboard FIRMAN® W2100i, 1700W Inverter generator to power LED lighting
- Rocker switches for nav lights, bilge pump & aerator pump
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- NEW brakes on both axles
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.