|Model||255 Ultra SE|
|Locatie||Chester, Maryland, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||7.6 m|
|Max diepgang||0.38 m|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 120 gelling|
- Length - 24' 11"
- Beam - 8' 9"
- Dry Weight - 4600 lbs.
- Recommended Yamaha power - Yamaha 300HP 4 stroke
- Fuel Capacity - 120 gallons
- Livewell - 10 gallons
- Draft - 1' 2"
- Deadrise - Variable - 18 - 24 - 55 degrees
The Wye River Marine Difference - More Knowledge, Better Service, Best Prices - Guaranteed!
The Wye River Marine Complete Boat package - All of our boats are 100% factory rigged and come fully equipped with all essential options. 100% factory rigged means 100% factory warranty. No after market cheap parts or substandard dealer installations. Guaranteed!
Our standard "No Haggle" pricing includes dealer prep, batteries, freight from the factory, complete Coast Guard package, anchor, full tank of fuel and our Satisfaction Guaranteed sea trial.
Have a boat to trade? No problem, trades are our specialty. Just email us some pictures and specs and we will give you a trade number in a couple of days.
- 10 Year Transferable Hull Warranty
- Deluxe Mezzanine Seat w/ Captains Chairs and Footrests
- Acrylic Hardtop w/ Enclosure & Electric Actuator
- Side Entry Door
- Cushioned Rear Bench Seat
- Bow Cushions & Backrests
- Bow & Cockpit Bolsters
- Dual Batteries w/ Switch
- Tilt Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
- Swim Platform w/ Ladder
- Freshwater & Saltwater Washdown
- Head Compartment – China Toilet w/ Pump Out
- Waterproof JL Audio Stereo w/ Bluetooth & USB connection
- Yamaha Command Link Plus Gauges
Optional Features Included
- Garmin 1242xsv GPS/Fishfinder
- Garmin 110 VHF
- Hull Color & Hardtop Undercoat Color
- Kingfish Rod Holders
WyeRiverMarine.com - 410-643-9966
AJ Bowden - Cell - 410-726-7971 - AJ@wyerivermarine.com
Jack Marsh - Cell - 410-829-1143 - Jack@wyerivermarine.com
Wye River Marine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.