|Model||Z520L Touring w/ Dual Pro Charger|
|Lengte op deck||6.38 m|
|Aantal max. passagiers||5|
The Ranger® Z Comanche® L Series are the only boats as serious about tournament fishing as you, and the Z520L is the rig many top professionals rely on to get them to the fish and back quickly, safely and comfortably. The Z520L was designed to be the most performance-minded, angler-friendly and feature-rich rig in the 20-foot class. Mash the gas and the Z520L jumps out of the hole and the responsive hull makes crossing wakes at full tilt a breeze. The colossal, padded casting deck features ample storage and the bow can hold a 12-inch graph while the console houses a 16-inch screen. The hull, deck and console have been redesigned to set you apart on the water with added convenience and fishability. Ranger continues to redefine the ultimate bassin’ rig and the new Z520L is crafted with tournament-proven DNA that has been so successful for the past 50 years. The Ranger Z520L. From takeoff to last light, this rig exudes peerless performance, style and fishability.
- Performance-driven design with refreshed styling
- Padded casting deck and redesigned bow workstation
- Tournament-proven hull and layout
- Re-engineered seats on slides
- Legendary Ranger® handling and capability
- Length:20' 11"
- Hull Length: 20' 11"
- Beam: 97"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Inside Depth: 22"
- Fuel capacity: 51 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 31 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1650 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1850 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center Row 1: 8' 6"
- Rod Box Length - Center Row 2: 8' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 5400 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 25' 9"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 23' 9"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Runnin' rod rack w/ strap
- Rod storage & tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Integrated tool holders
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Carpeted deck step w/ storage
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Custom colors, graphics & trim package
- Trim package featuring chrome and polished aluminum accents
- Net holder
- Two front deck retractable rod straps
- Ranger® tournament measuring board
- Stainlesss steel integrated drink holders
- Remote drain plug
- Power Ventilation Rod Storage™
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® Fortrex 80 24V trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- High performance stainless steel prop
- Flush-mounted throttle control w/ power trim
- Pultruded fiberglass transom & fiberglass stringers
- Setback plate
- High performance steering wheel
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ removable divider, filter screens, automatic timer
- Dual livewell lids
- Venturi Air & livewell pump-out system
- Integrated engine setback
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model & setback plate)
- Electrical system disconnect / jumper switch
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- NMMA® certified
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Padded front deck
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Removable tinted windshield(s)
- Stainless steel tie cleats
- Passenger assist handles
- Skid resistant material on bow
- Bilge pump (1) automatic (1) manual
- SRS bucket seats w/ center storage, (1) bike seat w/ pro pole, (1) SRS all-weather fold down w/ power pedestal
- Adjustable driver seat
- Boarding ladder
- Lowrance® HDS-7 LIVE @ bow & HDS-9 LIVE @ console
- On-board Dual Pro™ charger, 15 x 3
- Keyless ignition / digital switching @ bow & console
- Custom multi-function gauges - speed, tach, water pressure, trim, fuel, volt, temp
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60 amp breaker
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- 12V DC power receptacle with USB
- Rear charger receptacle
- LED compartment & livewell light package
- LED navigation lights w/ built-in bow lights
- LED courtesy light(s)
- Solid state resettable switching w/ 30A master breaker
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Matching fiberglass fenders w/ step pads
- Matching fiberglass trailer step
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Retractable trailer tie-downs
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
- (2) Back-up lights