|Locatie||Moncks Corner, South Carolina, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||5.89 m|
|Aantal max. passagiers||4|
2020 Ranger Boats RT198P
Ranger’s flagship aluminum bass boat stands as the high-water mark for all-around performance, comfort and capability. In the world of aluminum tournament rigs, the Ranger RT198P is the apex predator. Welcome to the top of the food chain! This Ranger RT198P is equipped with a 150 HP Mercury motor.
Standard Features May Include:
Cranking Battery w/Holder
Competition Steering Wheel
Flush Mounted Remote Throttle Control
Bow Trim and Navigation Switches
Custom Built Ranger Trail® Trailer
Minn Kota Max Trolling Motor
Lowrance Hook-2 7 Combo at Console
On-Board Dual Pro Charger 6X3
12 V Power Outlet
Removable Navigation Lights
Custom Fitted Marine Upholstery
Driver/Passenger Bucket Seating w/Center Fold Down
Two Matching Fishing Seats
Durable Marine Grade Carpet
Oversized Tackle Organizer Storage Boxes
Fiberglass Bow Panel w/Recessed Trolling Motor Pedal
Four Pull-Up Cleats
Stainless Steel Bow/Stern Eyes
Passenger Grab Handles
Integrated Drink Holders
Custom Boat Cover
Stainless Steel Prop
Shadow Grass Camo Paint
Aluminum Frame Trailer
**Trades considered for boats, cars, trucks, campers, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs and more! Call 843-761-2628 for more information!**
**PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE FREIGHT, PREP., TAXES, OR REGISTRATION FEES**
- Length:19' 4"
- Hull Length: 19' 4"
- Beam: 92"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 20"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 65"
- Fuel capacity: 29 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1300 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 7' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 8' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 3725 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 10"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 22' 3"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- driver/passenger bucket seating w/ center fold down & two matching fishing seats
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime green, and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Oversized Tackle Organizer Storage Boxes
- Fiberglass bow panel with recessed trolling motor pedal
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- Retractable rod strap
- Rear casting deck
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® Max 70 BG, 45" trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 7 Combo @ console
- On-board Dual Pro® charger, 6 x 3
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Hydraulic steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell w/ timer, removable divider
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & easy touch switching
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Pull-up tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Lockable Rod Storage
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM3725
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Leaf spring axle
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated Load Guides
- Waterproof lights, (2) backup lights
- Hydraulic surge brakes
- Channel Steel Frame
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.