|Locatie||Fort Mill, South Carolina, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte op deck||6.04 m|
Whether a day on the water means wetting a line or reconnecting with family and friends, the new Ranger® Classic Series 200F provides the perfect platform for both. The bow and stern are perfectly appointed for fishing with swiveling, fold-down fishing chairs livewells, tool and rod holders and built-in measuring boards. The helm and L-lounge provide rich comfort with plenty of storage under the bench and inside the console. On top of the console are gauges, rocker switching, power outlets and space for Lowrance electronics that are included with the optional Fish Package. Rock-solid construction and advantages like our PowerPod™ performance-enhancing motor extension and RapidRise™ strakes bring peace of mind and spirited performance whether you're chasing Sunsets or Hooksets.
- Luxury woven flooring
- Fold-down, stainless steel tie cleats
- 2 fore and 1 aft fold-down, swiveling fishing chairs
- Midship L-lounge with rotomolded, drained storage
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- NMMA® certified
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Front zipper on Bimini top to join optional forward Bimini together
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- Nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- 10-year bow-to-stern warranty, limited lifetime structural warranty
- 9' (2.13m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Easy-to-deploy Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- 4 flip-up mooring cleats
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/ latching fuse block door
- 1-1/4"(3.18cm), .090"(.23cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/ decorative styling
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multi-chambered pontoons w/ internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Aft boarding platform
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/ built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Color: Black Metallic, Ranger Blue, or Matador Red
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/ polished aft corner covers
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- One-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & quieter ride
- Snapless system for mounting optional tops & optional mooring cover
- Roto-molded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Forward-console seat w/ livewell
- Aft roto-molded compartment w/ 8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated livewell w/ shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder, battery storage & composite lid w/ ruler
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/ 3 removable folding fishing chairs
- Fishing chairs constructed w/ all-composite seat frames w/ heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean woven vinyl flooring throughout
- Drink holders
- Lighted rocker switches
- Small items tray
- 12V outlet
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Below-console cooler/storage space
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/ swivel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Sport console shroud
- Built-in footrest w/ non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/ MP3 jack & 2 speakers
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/ trim
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/ grab rails
- Aft L-lounge w/ under seat storage & lockable storage compartment
- Easy-clean woven PVC flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/ 26-oz (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 2 movable drink holders / armrests
- Port wheel chair-access gate
- Removable table w/ 3 molded-in drink holders & 1 pedestal base location
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum prop
- Length: 21' 11"
- Deck length: 19' 10"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 20' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1370 lbs.
- Max. persons/motor/gear weight: 1900 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Average dry weight: 1700 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3363 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 9"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 30' 4"
- Storage length: 30' 4"
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.