|Locatie||Augusta, Georgia, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||5.79 m|
|Motor model||VF115LA VMAX SHO|
2020 Ranger Boats RB190
BOAT UNDER SHRINK WRAP - NO CURRENT PICTURES
- Center Console powered by a Yamaha VF115LA VMAX SHO 4-stroke outboard on an Aluminum Drive-on Trailer
- Color: White Prodigy
- stock #92296
INCLUDED OPTIONS & UPGRADES: RB190 Fishing Package (Includes Water Pressure and Trim Gauges, Auto Bilge Replace Standard, Cooler and Spare Tire With Aluminum Wheel), Lowrance Hook2-7 Depthfinder/ GPS Back Mount in Console, Stainless Steel Propeller, Dual Pro 6 X 3 Onboard Battery Charger, Alum Wheel Upgrade 13" and Two (2) Group 27 Trolling Motor Trays.
Note: The standard trolling motor was deducted from the price to allow you a choice of the trolling motor technology that best suits your needs.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR YOUR SPECIAL NO HAGGLE PRICE!
Extraordinary performance, handling, and angling versatility. That's the RB190; built to capitalize on the rich rewards of intracoastal saltwater fisheries as well as the excitement of freshwater reservoirs. Hand-built seating includes a fold-down leaning post and a pair of aft jump seats. The helm is equipped with smooth, responsive hydraulic steering as well as a host of performance instrumentation and easy-touch switching.
Elsewhere, the full-featured layout includes Lowrance® electronics, on-board charger, recirculating aerated livewell, stainless steel hardware, console rod racks, and a wide choice of factory-rigged outboards. Coupled with all-aluminum floors and decks, our super-tough, skid-resistant Rawhide™ coating on the interior and gunnel, and a custom Ranger Trail® trailer with aluminum frame, this is the Ranger RB190. From shallow water stealth to wide open bays, this ultra-quiet, crossover design is taking total performance to a whole new level.
Features may include:
- Wide-open layout and broad, stable beam
- Dry, shallow-drafting hull
- Fold-down rear seats
- Rugged, skid-resistant Rawhide™ interior coating
- Aluminum-framed Ranger Trail® trailer
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- BayStar® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model and/or setback plate)
- High performance steering wheel
- Binnacle mounted flush remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell w/ timer, removable divider
- Custom fiberglass console w/ tach, speed, fuel gauges & easy touch switching
- Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO outboard
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 Depthfinder @ console
- On-Board charger, 6X1
- 12V power outlet (USB included)
- Bilge pump
- Removable navigation lights
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Lockable storage