|Categorie||Waterski en visboten|
|Locatie||El Dorado, Kansas, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||5.74 m|
|Motor model||150 Pro XS|
|Propeller grondtsof||roestvrij staal|
|Aantal max. passagiers||7|
2020 Ranger 1850 Reata
Mercury 150 Pro XS Fourstroke
Ranger custom trailer
Fusion Fire Red
Family fun package( Bimini top, front deck cushions, walk thru windshield, ski tow, stereo)
Ranger custom boat cover
Remote drain plug
32" front handrails
56" rear handrails
Tilt hydraulic steering
Lowrance Hook 7 in console
Minn Kota Terrova 80lb iPilot
This boat just got in and is still in shrink wrap, dealer pictures coming soon!
A true dual-threat rig, the Ranger® 1850MS carries the performance, storage, and accessories you need to put together a winning stringer or a day’s worth of family memories. It boasts creature comforts that might be found in an upscale sedan; two USB charging ports, a Bluetooth® stereo, plush, handmade seating and a noticeably smooth ride. In the cockpit floor is a ski stow that doubles as a rod locker. Beneath the passenger console is a drop-down tackle tray and the front deck hosts a wealth of dry storage with an insulated cooler and baitwell. The patented folding deck extension is a winner whether you’re cruising or casting, and padded forward gunnels expand seating options. Concealed in the back deck are a pair of jump seats and a divided, timed, and aerated livewell for the utmost in capability. No matter where you look, every inch of the Ranger Reata 1850MS is cleverly crafted for maximum versatility.
- Best combination of fishing and fun amenities in a feature-rich package
- Seating for six in well-appointed cockpit
- In-floor ski stow, in-gunnel rod storage
- Patented deck extension for more space on demand
- Livewells fore and aft, in-deck cooler
- Length:18' 10"
- Hull Length: 18' 10"
- Beam: 101"
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 27"
- Fuel capacity: 34 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 27 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 9 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1900 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 2265 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 7 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 4500 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 24' 4"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 22' 4"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Lowrance® HOOK2-5 @ console
- On-board Dual Pro® charger, 6 x 3
- Console w/ switches & gauges - speed, tach, trim, water pressure, fuel
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- Electrical system disconnect
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60A breaker
- Master power switch
- Navigation lights
- 12V DC power receptacle
- Courtesy light(s) @ console
- Premium marine stereo system w/ speakers
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Rod storage in port gunnel
- Rod/ski storage w/ organizer
- Integrated tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Port and starboard bow gunnel storage
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Removable cockpit carpet
- Integrated tool holders
- Chrome thru-hull fittings
- Stainless steel compression locks
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® 70 Power Drive 54" iPilot BT trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Power trim
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Flush remote throttle control
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Fiberglass stringers
- High performance steering wheel
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ filter screens & automatic timer, includes aerated baitwell
- Integrated engine setback
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary with engine model and setback plate)
- Chrome gas fill
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- NMMA® certified
- Passenger side glove box
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Boarding ladder
- Stainless steel tie cleats (4)
- Passenger assist handles
- Manual bilge pump
- Custom-fitted premium marine upholstery - (4) all-weather fold downs: (2) w/ adjustable slide-swivel, (2) third row jump seats
- Walk-Thru Windshield
- Padded front deck bolsters
- Matching fiberglass fenders w/ step pads
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.