|Categorie||Motorboot met achterkajuit|
|Lengte over alles||13.36 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||11.28 m|
|Lengte op deck||11.89 m|
|Max diepgang||1.12 m|
|Min. diepgang||1.14 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||3.68 m|
|Ontwerper||TT Boat Design Ltd|
|Aantal max. passagiers||12|
|Brandstoftanks||2 x 675 Liters (GVK)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1 x 430 Liters (Plastic)|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 60 Liters (Plastic)|
‘Unbelievable.’ Mikes’ simple response to motoring at 23 knots in a four metre Irish Sea during her first sea trial.
Our new DALE 40 takes the Nelson lineage to the next level combining the very best attributes of the DALE Nelson 38 and the DALE Classic 45. The 40 achieves the seemingly impossible, delivering further enhancement to already renowned levels of sea keeping, astonishing even the most experienced of helmsman.
The forward underwater profile of the hull follows the 38 to offer the best upwind ride, whilst the aft sections borrowed from the 45’s greater deadrise for improved handling in following seas. The fuller bow improves interior volume without compromising on seakeeping and with increased freeboard for a drier ride as well as substantially more spacious accommodation, this is sure to be one of the finest luxury motor yachts of its kind.
The latest CNC machining techniques are utilised to build the plugs and moulds giving the new DALE 40 hull and superstructure the highest levels of accuracy and finish and allowing the customisation of the internal arrangements to the finest of detail.
The outdoor helm guarantees an unforgettable connection with the elements and the raised aft deck with its relaxed seating provides an exceptional space in which to be on the water. Access the wheelhouse through a beautifully crafted timber sliding door, a hint of the quality of joinery which awaits as you step inside.
Once inside, every feature announces its creation by those with a lifetime of experience at sea. Doors hewn from solid wood lock securely, the perfectly crafted galley with a place to store every cup and plate, handles, fiddles and a bannister beautiful to the touch give a sense of solidity and discrete luxury.
Fore and aft, the spacious en-suite cabins radiate a sense of peace and tranquillity, wonderfully crafted, furnished and upholstered to reflect personal taste and expression.
Available as either an aft cabin or cockpit boat, she exemplifies the DALE credentials of unrivalled seakeeping and exquisite craftsmanship. To own one begins an enduring partnership and a lifetime of our commitment and support. She is sure to become one of the finest motor yachts of her kind.
- Every feature perfectly crafted. The attention to detail extraordinary.
- A contemporary interpretation of the timeless Nelson lines – a design which we have honed and refined until every detail from every angle is practical and pleasing to the eye.
- More pronounced bow flare, flared top sides and increased freeboard, for a drier ride and greater internal hull space.
This increase in accommodation volume has given …
- Comfortable 6’4” headroom.
- Forward cabin with en-suite heads/shower and the option for either a large double berth or twin V berths.
- Large forward heads with separate shower.
- Lower galley to the same spacious dimensions as the Classic 45 galley.
- Second mid cabin option for the aft cockpit version.
- Spacious wheelhouse – positioned further forward than the 38 to offer the same interior volume as the 45 wheelhouse.
- Even more generously proportioned wider decks.
- Aft cockpit version has cockpit of the same size as the 45 and which integrates with the wheelhouse to provide an extended socialising area.
- Aft cabin version has a spacious aft cabin with double berth.
- Large aft heads with separate shower.
- Exterior helm position with a large aft deck and seating area.
- It goes without saying that the levels of personalisation for each owner will be everything you expect of a DALE build, with standards of fit, finish, installation and attention to detail commensurate with standards of the world’s finest motor yachts.