|Model||OceanCat 310 GF|
|Locatie||Gulf Shores, Alabama, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||9.45 m|
ANOTHER ON THE WAY!
2019 Twin Vee OceanCat 310 GF
COOSA construction...NO WOOD!!!
Get Your NEW Twin Vee 310 OceanCat
The OceanCat 310 GF is the most affordable off shore, deep sea fishing platform available on the market today. Equipped with twin 300 Hp motors that are mounted on Twin Vee’s well-renowned twin hulls, the OceanCat 310 GF offers an unparalleled stable ride.
The right blend of affordability, versatility and fishability like few boats you’ll find.
Boasting an expansive interior complete with bench seating, the OceanCat 310 GF contains larger deck space compared to boats of equal length, thanks to its nine-foot, six-inch beam. The center console has a fully upholstered Coffin Box that doubles as a sun pad and back rest. Avid fishers will also enjoy the 50-gallon live well, a 300-quart fish box, storage area, a six-gallon fresh water wash down tank, over thirty rod holders, and 360-degree fishability around the boat.
Features may include:
HULL AND DECK
- Fuel tanks: (2) 120 gallon fuel cells below deck: Total fuel capacity 240 gallons
- Bilge pumps: 2000 GPH automatic (4)
- Wash down: Blaster style, stern, raw water
- Rod holders: mounted in gunnel, 8 stainless steel per side (16)
- Drink holders: Bow and stern, stainless steel (6)
- Cleats: Pop up, ss 10" (6)
- Bow and Stern tow eyes: Heavy duty stainless steel (3)
- ss Bow roller, pop up cleat, hawsepipe and chafe guard
- Anchor locker
- Tackle Centers: Premium Marine tackle centers (2)
- Rod storage: Under gunnel horizontal racks, port & starboard
- Pocket rails
- Ladder: Armstrong 4-step swim ladder w/bracket and swim ladder hand rails
- Rub rail: High density PVC, white
- Twin Vee logo, raised Titanium
- Double platinum accent stripes
CONSOLE AND HELM
- Console: Insulated forward coffin box with full upholstery package, side door access, Porta potti
- Windshield: Acrylic
- Courtesy Lighting: LED deck illumination around console (2)
- Drink holders: Acrylic, mounted on console (2)
- Switch panel: Rocker switches, USB and 12 volt receptacle with circuit breaker protection
- Compass: Ritchie Voyager 3"
- Horn: Electric
- Battery selector with on/off switches (2)
- 3 Bank battery charger
- Steering: Hydraulic twin ram, tilt helm
- Steering Wheel: Polished 13.5" stainless steel 3 spoke wheel with spinner knob
- Fire extinguisher-mounted inside console
- Helm Seating: 40 gallon Livewell/Fishbox Combo with upholstered leaner/bench seat, backrest and folding foot rests
- T-Top: High-grade anodized aluminum tubing, w/deluxe (6) rod holder integrated connect, outrigger pads, ebox bars fiberglass Pan top and LED spreader lights, (1) fwd (2) aft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.