|Locatie||Manteo, North Carolina, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||6.4 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.3 m|
|Vlaktilling bij dwarsbalk||15°|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||2.34 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||15 gelling|
|Garantie romp||10 jaren|
2019 Sportsman Open 212
$435/mo WAC Price does not includes trailer, freight, or dealer prep. Manteo, NC
The Open 212 features a larger capacity livewell for the more serious angler. Overall, more room behind the leaning post and a walk-through transom makes this 21 footer a great fishing platform.
Features may include:
Easily board your boat from the port side with the standard 3-step ladder. It stows away recessed into the deck when not in use for a clean obstruction-free rear deck.
Comfortable Bow Layout
The bow of this boat is designed with entertainment and versatility in mind. Features wrap around seating with all the cushions, removable backrests, 2 easily accessible large insulated fish boxes, drink holders and speakers to play your favorite tunes.
Two large storage boxes at the bow will give you plenty of places to stow away your items. They are both insulated and can be used as fish boxes or coolers.
Center Bow Storage Box
At the center of the bow you will find a lid with some additional in-floor storage with drain. Common uses for this include casting nets, life jackets and other items that can be stored below deck.
Bow Anchor Locker
Stow away your anchor when not in use inside this large compartment. It features a molded catch for the anchor to keep it from falling in and the cut out for your rope on the lid makes it easy to store your extra rope neatly inside the compartment.
Console Front Seat
Comfortable console-front seat with backrest.
Console Front Cooler
Flip the bottom cushion of the console-front seat to reveal an insulated cooler. Conveniently located for those sitting up front. You will also find the freshwater fill hidden under the cushion, if your boat is equipped with the freshwater system.
Under Gunwale Rod Racks
Storage for 6 rods is possible with the under gunwale rod racks. Each can accommodate a full length rod and doubles as a great place to store a gaff or net.
Port & Starboard Toe Rail
Located under the gunwale rod racks, the toe rail is designed as a brace point when heeling over the side of the boat to gaff or bring in a fish. You slide your toes under the bar and in conjunction with the bolster cushion, it provides a sturdy brace for your legs, even if the deck is wet or slippery.
Inside the console, there is a built-in lockable storage area. This enclosed space can be used as a changing room or storage of bulky items. On the back wall, there's access to all of the connections to the electronics and fuses, very convenient for quick troubleshooting.
- SportTech™ Advanced Fabrication Process
- SportLink™ Electronics Integration System
- Simrad NSS9 EVO3 9" GPS w/Built-In Wi-Fi
- Airmar SS60 Thru-Hull Transducer
- 10-Year Hull Warranty
- 25 Gallon Livewell w/ Livewell Pump
- 4 Flush Mount Gunwale Rod Holders
- 64 Gallon Fuel Tank w/ Fuel Level Sensor
- Advanced Fiberglass Stringer System (No Wood)
- All White Hull (Sides & Bottom)
- Anchor Storage
- Bow Cushion Set w/ Bolsters
- Built-In Swim Platform w/ 3 Step Ladder
- Camel Cushions
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Console Footrest w/ Glove Box & Storage Bin
- Console Windscreen
- Dash Panel Cover
- Deluxe Leaning Post w/ Flip Up Bolsters
- Dual Battery Configuration w/ Switch & Trays
- Grip Tex Yacht Style Non-Skid
- High Speed Livewell Pick Up
- Under Gunwale Rod Racks
- Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- Insulated Bow Storage
- Interior LED Lighting Package
- Lockable Console Storage
- Marine Bluetooth Stereo w/ 4 Speakers
- NMMA Certified
- Port and Starboard Toe Rail
- Pull-Up Cleats
- Raw Water Washdown
- Rear Fold Down Seat w/ Access
- Recessed Bow Hand Rails
- Removable Bow Backrest
- Rub Rail Navigation Lights
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders - 8
- Stainless Steel Drain Covers
- Stainless Steel Propeller
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel w/ Knob
- Stainless Steel Switches
- Underlid Gasket
- USB & 12V In-Dash Charging Plug
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.