|Locatie||London, Greater London, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||9.35 m|
|Motor model||Verado F250 XL EFI DTS V8|
|Aantal max. passagiers||8|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 300 Liters|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1 x 80 Liters|
The W9, a premium day cruiser for those who value the very best in Scandinavian design; simplicity, safety, comfort and attention to detail.
This new W9, is a fresh interpretation of the classic Nimbus day cruiser intended for those with an active lifestyle. A high-speed day cruiser and weekend boat ideal for family fun, watersports and entertaining with accommodation for up to four people.
The W9 features the prize-winning Nimbus Sidewalk design. This provides the boat with generous space for its size and also makes it easy to move around the boat and foredeck. Clear walkways around the entire boat increase safety and provide a sense of security both in port and at sea.
The bow design is new and is the result of a desire to draw out the water line as far as possible to achieve the desired cruising characteristics. The bow angle facilitates an integrated front anchor winch and reduces the risk of collision when docking.
The cockpit provides protection for everyone on board from wind and spray with its large window screen. The interior layout and furniture arrangement is specially designed for comfortable entertaining and relaxing.
One significant asset of the W9 is the ease with which it can change use, for example when it’s time to take a dip. On board the W9, only a few simple actions are required to change the boat’s function from a dining area to sunbathing and swimming activities.
• Design Category: C
• Max Passengers: 8
• Length: 9.35m
• Width: 2.95m
• Fuel Capacity: plus 300L
• Water Capacity: 80L
• Refrigerator Capacity: 65L
• Number of Berths: 2+2
• Shallow draft combined with an outboard engine allows the boat to be beached
• Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
• Available with T-top, Bimini, canopy or full canopy
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design.
• Minimal planing threshold, razor sharp bow section
• Sidewalk design
• Dashboard can be fitted with 9 inch up to 16 inch or double 12 inch plotters
• White coloured hull
• Mercury Verado F250 XL EFI DTS V8 outboard engine
• Bow thruster
• Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
• Simrad Plotter Go 9 inch
• Lighting package
• Stainless steel pulpit
• Owner’s cabin and head with integrated ventilation
• Large L-sofa in cockpit that converts to sunbed during day time and serves as a double bed at night
• Reversible passenger sofa, turns saloon into a dinette with comfortable seating for up to 4 people.
• Nimbus crockery and cutlery
• Corian surface in galley
• Nimbus pillow set
• Sunbrella cabin cushions in beige sand or blue storm
• Cockpit cushions in beige sand or blue storm
• Shrink wrapping for transport protection
• Range of HiFi packages
• Range of plotter packages
• VHF with AIS
• T-Top with fixed canvas roof, including enclosed canopy
• T-Top with electrical canvas roof system, including enclosed canopy
• Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
• Teak deck
• Flexiteek deck with white or back caulking
• Sunpad on deck in beige sand or blue storm
• Extra mattress topper for front cabin
• Extra mattress topper for aft sofa
• Range of canopy options in Sunbrella silver grey
• Sunshade to combine with T-Top in Sunbrella silver grey
• Windscreen protector
• Bow windlass
• Stern windlass
• Anti-theft system
• Water ski pole for outboard engines only
• Mooring package
• Heater and defroster system
• Gas or electric cooking hob
• Hot water system
• Shore power
• Underwater lights in blue
• Greywater tank
• Search light to mount on T-Top
• Fishing rod holder to mount on T-Top
• Anti-fouling in dark grey
• Range of transport cradles
• Mercury Verado F250 XL EFI DTS V8 outboard engine
• Mercury Verado F300 XL EFI DTS V8 outboard engine
• Mercury Verado 350 outboard engine
• Mercury Upgrade Package with VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
• Volvo Penta V8-300 CE/DPS inboard engine
• Volvo Penta V8-350 CE/DPS inboard engine
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.