|Model||BF2.3 S Type|
|Locatie||Racine, Wisconsin, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||0.91 m|
2019 Honda Marine Honda Marine BF2.3 S Type
Price Includes: Tools kit
The best things come in small packages.
And that’s especially true with Honda’s BF2.3, one of the world’s lightest four-stroke outboards. The BF2.3 is so light, it rivals many two-stroke 2HP engines and electric motors, without the battery!
But just because it’s lightweight doesn’t mean we cut back on the power. The BF2.3 features 15% more power over its predecessor. Plus we added a 12% larger internal gas tank, which provides for about one hour of operation at wide open throttle. It’s a technologically advanced design that gives you power and performance – without sacrificing portability.
Features may include:
- Reliable, efficient 4-stroke design
- World-renowned Honda quality combines proven reliability and superior fuel efficiency, with no oil mixing.
- More power - without sacrificing portability
- With 15% more horsepower over its predecessor, this ultra light weight powerhouse produces surprising speed and maneuverability.
- Lightweight and compact
- The BF2.3 is incredibly light and easy to transport. Weighing less than 30 pounds, it's the ideal engine for dinghys, car-toppers and other types of small boats.
- Precise Throttle Control
- A twist grip throttle allows for precise throttle control. The throttle tensioner minimizes driver fatigue.
- Forced air cooled engine - no water pump worries
- The air-cooled block eliminates concern over clogged water pumps and debris being sucked into the powerhead, as well as reducing maintenance.
- Ultra low 3 star CARB emissions - Environmentally concious technology
- Environmentally conscious technology. All Honda Marine engines exceed the highest CARB 3-Star rating to meet the rigorous California Air Resource Board's standards.
- True 5 Warranty - unmatched peace of mind
- Honda's True 5 Warranty is the best in the business. This transferable, non-declining warranty is the same on the first day as it is on the last.
- Easy starting, maintenance free transistor ignition
- Maintenance-free, high-energy output for quick and easy starts.
- Easy to carry and install
- A front mounted carrying handle provides superior portability and ease of installation.
- 360° swivel steering - added manueverability
- Provides excellent maneuverability in tight areas as well as full thrust in reverse (at 180°).
- Centrifugal clutch - better performance
- The centrifugal clutch maintains a smooth idle and when advanced, automatically engages the prop above idle speed. It's like having a neutral position.
- Convenient fold down tiller
- The BF2.3's tiller folds up or down for easy stowing.
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection System - Fights the elements
- A patented, "Double Sealed" multi-layered paint process, sacrificial anodes, stainless steel technology, and waterproof connectors enhance corrosion protection.
- Internal fuel tank - easier portability
- With 12% more capacity over its predecessor, the BF2.3 now runs up to 60 minutes at full throttle on a tank of fuel. The internal tank facilitates easy removal and portability as a single unit.
- Easy maintenance
- Convenient oil fill and drain.
- Steering friction adjustment
- Allows you to adjust steering tension for ease in maneuverability.
- Adjustable trim
- Four manual settings ensure proper trim angle for maximum performance.
- Shallow Water Drive
- Allows you to run in shallow water and greatly reduces the risk of engine damage.
- Propeller included
- A shock resistant plastic propeller comes standard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.