|Locatie||Miami, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||20.42 m|
|Max diepgang||1.6 m|
|Verdrijving (Volle belasting)||101413 pond|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||264 gelling|
67' 2019 Ferretti Yachts 670 Premiere "Spectre"
PRICE REDUCTION - 11/13/2019
Owner Ready To Move Up - Only 4 Staterooms in the USA
Located at Miami Beach Marina
2019 67' Ferretti Motor Yacht "Spectre" is a pre-enjoyed, beautiful 4 stateroom yacht with under 200 hrs. The owner took delivery in April 2019 and has been lightly used and ready for her new owner who will enjoy a "like new" motor yacht.
The new nautical marvel by Ferretti Yachts has taken the style, comfort and performance that have always been part of the brand’s DNA to an even higher level. One distinctive factor that gives it an edge over its rivals is the outstanding space design: the Ferretti Yachts 670 measures 67 feet, but it boasts a number of solutions typically seen on larger vessels. Light pours through enormous, elongated windows into the stunning lounge, while below decks a sizable owner’s suite with a study can be found alongside four guest cabins.
The new nautical marvel by Ferretti Yachts has taken the style, comfort and performance that have always been part of the brand’s DNA to an even higher level. One distinctive factor that gives it an edge over its rivals is the outstanding space design: the Ferretti Yachts 670 measures 67 feet, but it boasts a number of solutions typically seen on larger vessels. Light pours through enormous, elongated windows into the stunning lounge, while below decks a specious owner’s suite with a study can be found alongside four guest cabins.
The Ferretti 670 offers a large submersible swimming platform that can accommodate a 3.5m tender. The outer front area has three sofas facing each other offering great relaxation potential. They can also be converted into a large sunbath.
With approximately 25 m² of surface area, the large flybridge is the most competitive in its category.
From the cockpit, a glass door opens to the living room where there are two large sofas around a central coffee table. Further on is a dining room with an open kitchen. After the galley is the wheelhouse.
On the lower deck there are 4 cabins.
The owner's suite is located in the center of the yacht. On starboard there is a double cabin, while the front houses the VIP cabin. Both have a bathroom and a separate shower. On the lower deck, there is also a crew cabin with a bathroom and easy access from the aft deck.
- Gyro Stabilizer
- Ambient lights
- Lights on Exterior sidewalks
- Miele washer
- USA Miele 60 Hz dryer
- Electric raising device for TV
- USA 40" TV in Salon
- USA 40" TV in Master Stateroom
- USA 32" TV in VIP Stateroom
- USA 22" TV in Guest Stateroom
- Mini HiFi Fusion AV750 CD/DVD
- Simrad Autopilot OP12 Control Keyboard
- Simrad Display upgrade in Main Helm & Flybridge
- Parquet custom flooring on Main Deck
- Shower walls in Master Bath in Florentine
- Flybridge table in natural teak
- Lower deck carpet
- External cushions in Silvertex fabric
- Triamericas TV SAT HD7 Antenna
- Empty dome for KVH TV6 USA
- Automatic cable reel & remote control (US version)
- Bar unit on Flybridge
- Bedspreads in Staterooms
- Leather Pilot seat
- A/V upgrade on external areas
- PC: Additional Wi-Fi access point
- 3kg gelcoat
- MAN EAPP certificate
- Exterior furniture
- Stern thruster with watertight engine
- Hard top
- Mooring winch
- Underwater lights
- Teak floor on flybridge
- Teak spoiler
- Electric salon curtains
- Electric curtains in Master Stateroom
- Teak on side walks
- Smoke separator for generator
- Roll blinds in Guest & VIP staterooms
- Flybridge refrigerator
- Raritan Ice Maker connected to water tank
- Shore fresh water intake
- Watertight door access from crew area to engine room
- Garbage container in Cockpit
- Gaggenau grill on Flybridge
- Sea Recovery Aquamatic 700-1 Water Maker
- Bow Tables can convert to sunpad
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.