|Locatie||Lymington, Hampshire, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||9.18 m|
|Maximum Snelheid||42 kn|
|Aantal max. passagiers||9|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 280 Liters (Aluminium)|
|Garantie romp||1 jaar|
A 2019 model Axopar 28 Cabin equipped with the new Mercury V8 300hp engine.
With capability of seating up to five people within a bright and airy, full weather protected environment, there’s ample incentive for an owner and guests to spend not just a few hours onboard, but several days and even weeks enjoying their Axopar Cabin version to the full.
The cabin does offer occasional sleeping possibilities for one or two, but customers find the Aft Cabin option is an even better solution for genuinely comfortable, dedicated overnight stays and drop-of-the-hat weekends away will soon become your boating norm.
Above the cabin there’s a full-length Webasto manual sliding canvas roof that loves to be thrown open at any time and large, side-opening doors either side, mean there’s natural light and ventilation always readily to hand.
Versatile by design, the walkaround side access and aft-deck in standard form is a large, flat and practical space that works well as a home for fishing, or water-sports activities and such-like.
Go further and stay out longer with the Axopar Cabin.
New AXOPAR 28 Open model also available.
- Premium package, Silvertex Sterling
- Daycruiser aft cabin
- Lighting package
- Toilet package
- Bow thruster, Side-Power SE40
- Electric windlass in bow, Engbo midi 201 + remote control
- Extended wood floor in cabin, Walnut
- Freshwater system +45l tank
- Harbor cover for aft deck, Sunbrella plus Red
- Heater Webasto AT3900
- Protective window covers
- Refrigerator in aft port storage
- Shore power 230v with 20ah charger
- Shower on aft deck
- Side rails
- Table in cabin, Teak
- Targa arch with roof rails
- Top loading refrigerator, Dometic CM 42l
- Trim tabs with joystick
- Waterski pole
- Chartplotter Garmin GPSMap 1222 touch
- Communication Garmin VHF 155l
- Fusion entertainment system, including 2 x speakers in cockpit
- Delivery, commission and technical handover in Lymington
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.