|Model||OceanCat 260 GF|
|Locatie||Gulf Shores, Alabama, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||7.77 m|
2018 Twin Vee Powercats OceanCat 260 GF
The new OceanCat 260 GF is the boat of choice for any family that wants to “Go Fish” in a spacious 26-footer that handles open seas without a problem. A perfect example of what the “GF” line of boats represents, the OceanCat 260 GF takes full advantage of our Twin Vee dual hull by combining it with a deck plan focused on fishability. This versatile center console blends affordability and fishability in a way you simply can’t ignore.
For Seasoned Fisherman and Families Alike.
Seasoned fishermen and families alike will appreciate the features and layout found aboard this family-friendly fishing platform. And at an amazingly low price that includes twin motors, it won’t break the bank.
Features may include:
HULL AND DECK
- Anchor locker
- Fuel tanks: EPA compliant 138-gallon diurnal fuel system below deck with stainless steel gas fills (2)
- Rub rail: High density PVC, black or white
- Bow and Stern tow eyes: Heavy-duty stainless steel (3)
- Cleats: Through-bolted, stainless steel, 8” (6)
- Rod holders: Stainless steel mounted in gunnel (12)
- Rod storage: Under gunnel, port and starboard
- Bilge pumps: 800 GPH automatic (2)
- Wash down: Blaster style, stern, raw water
- Ladder: Armstrong 3 step swim ladder with bracket
- Classic Twin Vee double boot stripe and raised Twin Vee logo
CONSOLE, HELM, AND T-TOP
- T-Top: High-grade aluminum tubing with protective anodized finish, Stamoid top, with integrated rod holders (total of 10), outrigger pads, LED spreader lights (1 forward/1 aft) and ebox bars
- Helm seating: Live Bait/Dead Fish 50 Gallon Baitwell/Fish Box Combo with footrest, upholstered bench seat and backrest.
- Center console with 123Qt Engel cooler and upholstery package
- Courtesy Lighting: LED deck illumination around console (2)
- Drink holders (6): (4) stainless steel bow and stern and (2) acrylic on console
- Electrical panel: 13 illuminated switches, USB, and 12 Volt receptacle with circuit breaker protection
- Compass: Ritchie Voyager 3”
- Horn: Electric, marine grade
- Steering: Hydraulic twin ram
- Steering wheel: 15.5” stainless steel
- Fire extinguisher with holder mounted on console
Comes With Garmin 1242XSV W/ Transducer
- Simrad VHF
- Furuno AutoPilot
- Eisenglass Enclosure
- Comes with Magic Tilt Tandem Axle Aluminum Trailer
- Taco 280 Bases w/ 15' Outriggers
- Plenty of Warranty Left on the Suzukis (About 5 Years)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.