|Locatie||Racine, Wisconsin, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||0.91 m|
2018 Tohatsu MFS5LPG MFS5CLPGSPROL
We can Ship Motor!
Thanks to Tohatsu’s 5hp Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) outboard, sailors are no longer forced to carry gasoline on board. The 5hp LPG comes equipped with a fuel line that will connect to any standard North American propane tank. Our innovative LPG outboard will run for a full 5 hours at WOT on a single 11lb propane tank, without sacrificing performance.
Exclusive to Tohatsu’s LPG outboard is the Safety Fuel Shut Off Valve which keeps propane fuel from continuously running when engine is not in use. Plus, since the 5hp LPG does not require ethanol or gas, this propane outboard requires almost zero maintenance on fuel related components. We offer a 20” and 25” shaft Sail Pro model which includes a 12V 60W 5A charging system and high thrust prop. What sailor doesn’t want a virtually maintenance free engine that has their back?
Features may include:
- Tohatsu 5hp Propane 4-Stroke Benefits:
- Sailors are no longer forced to carry gasoline on board
- No possibility of ethanol/gasoline related failures
- Virtually maintenance free fuel system
- 30% cleaner emissions
- Quieter operations without compromising engine performance
- Ultra-low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star rating approved
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Based on Tohatsu Corporation Engineering Department data.
Easy Operation and Handling:
- Digital CD ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- A larger recoil reel and compression release valve makes starting fast and easy
- Shallow water drive and 6 trim positions
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effortOptional steering lock kit available
- Fundamentals for User Convenience and Reliability
- Through-the-prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Aluminum rubber hub propeller for quieter operation, less vibration and better performance
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
- High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- Zinc coating on internal water passages for superior corrosion resistance
- Low oil pressure indicator
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Tohatsu outboards)
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Over-rev. limiter
- Exclusive Fuel Safety Shut Off Valve Engine Type: 1 Cylinder Bore x Stroke: 2.32 x 1.77 in. (59 x 45 mm) Displacement: 123 cc (7.5 cu.in.) Shaft Length: 20 in. Weight: 59.5 lb. Propshaft Horsepower: 5 hp (3.7 kW) Full Throttle Operating Range: 5,000 - 6,000 rpm Gear Ratio / Shift: 2.15:1 / F-N-R Alternator: 12V, 60W, 5A Steering: Tiller Handle
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.