|Locatie||Racine, Missouri, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||0.91 m|
2018 Tohatsu MFS40 MFS40AEFTL
Come see today for a Great deal on summer Fun!
Introducing the lightest weight in its class, EFI 40hp four stroke. Outfitted with a sleek four stroke design, the MFS40 comes in two color options, Beluga White and Aqua Marine Blue, allowing you to choose which color best fits your boat. Starting at just 209 pounds, you will not find a lighter weight motor in its class.
This outboard is equipped with proven technology, including electronic fuel injection (EFI) and digital CD ignition, which provides quick throttle response, excellent fuel economy, and very smooth rides on the water. The MFS40 also has a high output 21 amp alternator for superior battery charging. The adjustable steering friction and trim tab reduces your amount of steering effort, making for an easier and more enjoyable boating experience. Convenience is also covered with the 40hp four stroke’s built-in freshwater flushing system, making routine flushing quick and easy.
The 40hp EFI four stroke not only offers a more powerful ride while using less fuel, but is among the lightest on the water in its class. With proven reliability and performance, the MFS40 is every boater’s versatile choice for work, play or even once-in-a-lifetime memory making!
Features may include:
Tohatsu 4-Stroke Benefits:
- Sleek design with two color options: Aqua Marine Blue and Beluga White
- Outstanding fuel economy
- Lightest weight in its class, starting at just 209 lbs.
- Available in short (15") & long (20") shaft lengths
- Ultra-low 3 star CARB emission approved
- 5 Year limited warranty
High Performance and Easy Operation:
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Digital CD ignition system for quicker starts
- High output 21 amp alternator
- New and improved gear case with lower gear ratio for increased low end torque
- Adjustable steering friction and trim tab for reducing steering effort
- Power trim & tilt
Fundamentals for User Convenience and Reliability:
- Through the prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Built-in freshwater flushing system for easy routine flushing
- Variable idling speed control from 650 to 950 rpm’s
- A camshaft-driven trochoid oil pump ensures long-term durability of critical engine components
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
Warning & Protection:
- Low oil pressure warning (visual and audible)
- Overheat warning (visual and audible)
- Battery voltage warning (visual only)
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Tohatsu outboards)
- Over-rev. limiter
Includes side mount controls.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.