|Model||210 Super Air Nautique|
|Categorie||Waterski en wakeboard|
|Locatie||Lewisville, Texas, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||7.11 m|
|Max diepgang||0.71 m|
|Motor model||ZR4 MPI 6.0L|
|Aantal max. passagiers||12|
2018 Nautique 210
- Super Air Nautique 210
- Engines ZR4 MPI 6.0L
- Tower Accessories Bimini - Tower Mounted with Surf Pockets
- Tower Shock 500#
- Maps Standard US
- Options Ballast - Pro Wake/Surf with Storage Trays(Add'l 600 lbs Ballast)
- Options Lights - Underwater
- Options LINC Panoray - Navionics Maps
- Options Mirror - Premium Oversized
- Seating Seating - Bow Filler Cushion
- Seating Seating - Lean Back Removable (Port)
- Seating Seating - Sunpad Filler Cushion
- Stereo Stereo - MX Series Premier with upgraded Wetsound Tower Speakers
- Stereo Stereo - Transom Mounted Remote Control
- Walk-Thru Air-Dam Walk-Thru Air-Dam (Slide In)
- Custom Tower Down Cover
THE LEGACY LIVES ON
The iconic Super Air Nautique 210 is back and better than ever. The 210 is one of our most celebrated models boasting all-new technology and styling for 2018. A boat for the traditional bow purist, the 210 blends the classic lines of a Nautique with all the modern-day innovations and conveniences that Nautique has to offer. A true American classic, that’s the Super Air Nautique 210.
Features may include:
- Nautique’s unique helm seat provides comfort, support and adjustability for the best driving experience possible.
- Spending time in the boat is a social affair and the well-appointed lounge on the 210 was designed with that in mind. The open layout allows for friends and family to easily interact when the boat is at the dock, idling down the lake or while underway.
- New for the 210, the 12.4” LINC Panoray touchscreen provides all the information you need right at your fingertips. Custom configurations in the switchboard feature puts information right where you want it, giving you complete control in a beautiful, intuitive display.
ALL NEW JL AUDIO HEAD UNIT
- Enjoy crisp and clear sound with the all-new JL Audio MM100s head unit aboard the 210. Bluetooth connectivity and superior audio quality make this comprehensive JL Audio system the new gold standard.
- Space, function, and style come together in the new 210 dash, featuring an asymmetrical design that keeps your eyes on the water. Open storage keeps everything within reach. A phone pocket keeps your phone protected and, also doubles as a great place to keep your boat’s drain plug while stored out of the water.
- Conveniently stored under the lounge seat on the starboard side, the easily accessible cooler stays out of the way to keep the lounge free and clear of clutter.
- Enjoy the spacious traditional bow of the Super Air Nautique 210 that includes under seating storage, cup holders and its own dedicated stereo zone.
STEREO ZONE CONTROL
- Customize the music volume in different areas of your Nautique with integrated zone control. The ability to customize zones comes standard on all Super Air Nautiques, or you can opt for additional zones for more control and a better experience for your passengers.
- Enhance your sound system with 7.7 or 8.8 JL M-Series tower speakers for a crisp, clear sound behind the boat during your ride.
- Comfortably positioned right above the throttle, our Helm Command rotary dial allows you to quickly breeze through menus and settings on the LINC Panoray Touchscreen while sitting comfortably in a driving position.
BIMINI WITH SURF POCKETS
- Storage and board racks full? Store your wakesurfers up and out of the way on our Bimini with surf pockets.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.